Harmonization Of Goodwill Reporting Practice In The Consolidated Financial Statements Of Romanian Groups
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ding, Yuan & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas & Stolowy, Herve, 2007.
"Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: Measurement, determinants and implications,"
Journal of Accounting and Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 26(1), pages 1-38.
- Ding, Yuan & Hervé, Stolowy & Hope, Ole-Kristian & Jeanjean, Thomas, 2005. "Differences between domestic accounting standards and IAS: measurement, determinants and implications," HEC Research Papers Series 826, HEC Paris.
- Yuan Ding & Ole-Kristian Hope & Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy, 2005. "Differences between Domestic Accounting Standards and IAS: Measurement, Determinants and Implications," Working Papers hal-00584707, HAL.
- Thomas Jeanjean & Hervé Stolowy & Y. Ding & O. K. Hope, 2007. "Differences between Domestic Accounting Standards and IAS: Measurement, Determinants and Implications," Post-Print halshs-00126772, HAL.
- Tiron Tudor Adriana, 2010. "Disclosure Practices Concerning Consolidated Financial Statemens Of Romanians Groups Of Entites," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 601-606, July.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009.
"The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis,"
17164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ojo, Marianne, 2010. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 20330, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Leandro Canibano & Araceli Mora, 2000. "Evaluating the statistical significance of de facto accounting harmonization: a study of European global players," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 9(3), pages 349-369.
- Qu, Xiaohui & Zhang, Guohua, 2010. "Measuring the convergence of national accounting standards with international financial reporting standards: The application of fuzzy clustering analysis," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 334-355, September.
- Jens Wüstemann & Sonja Wüstemann, 2010. "Why Consistency of Accounting Standards Matters: A Contribution to the Rules-Versus-Principles Debate in Financial Reporting," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 46(1), pages 1-27.
- Peter Standish, 2003. "Evaluating National Capacity for Direct Participation in International Accounting Harmonization: France as a Test Case," Abacus, Accounting Foundation, University of Sydney, vol. 39(2), pages 186-210.
More about this item
Keywordsmaterial accounting harmonization; consolidated financial statements; IFRSs; goodwill reporting practice;
- M40 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - General
- M41 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Accounting
- M48 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting; Personnel Economics - - Accounting - - - Government Policy and Regulation
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:alu:journl:v:2:y:2012:i:14:p:1. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dan-Constantin Danuletiu). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.