Measuring the convergence of national accounting standards with international financial reporting standards: The application of fuzzy clustering analysis
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Sally Aisbitt, 2001. "Measurement of harmony of financial reporting within and between countries: the case of the Nordic countries," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 10(1), pages 51-72.
- Garrido, Pascual & Leon, Angel & Zorio, Ana, 2002. "Measurement of formal harmonization progress:: The IASC experience," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 37(1), pages 1-26.
- Lainez, Jose A. & Callao, Susana & Jarne, Jose I., 1996. "International harmonization of reporting required by stock markets," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(4), pages 405-418.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Carmen-Alexandra Baltariu & Andreea Cirstea, 2012. "Harmonization Of Goodwill Reporting Practice In The Consolidated Financial Statements Of Romanian Groups," Annales Universitatis Apulensis Series Oeconomica, Faculty of Sciences, "1 Decembrie 1918" University, Alba Iulia, vol. 2(14), pages 1-1.
- Cristina Silvia Nistor & Cristina Alexandrina Stefanescu, 2012. "Public vs. Banking Sector Accounting - How Far Is Romania from International Referential?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, issue 3(3), pages 86-100, June.
- Nadia ALBU & Ioana PALARIE, 2016. "Convergence of Romanian accounting regulations with IFRS. A longitudinal analysis," The Audit Financiar journal, Chamber of Financial Auditors of Romania, vol. 14(138), pages 634-634, June.
- Anh Tuan Nguyen & Guangming Gong, 2014. "Measurement of Formal Convergence of Vietnamese Accounting Standards with IFRS," Australian Accounting Review, CPA Australia, vol. 24(2), pages 182-197, June.
- Baltariu Carmen-Alexandra & Cirstea Andreea, 2012. "European Harmonization Of Consolidated Financial Statements Regulations?," Annals of Faculty of Economics, University of Oradea, Faculty of Economics, vol. 1(1), pages 860-865, July.
More about this item
KeywordsFormal accounting convergence Measurement Fuzzy clustering analysis Chinese accounting standards;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:accoun:v:45:y:2010:i:3:p:334-355. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/620179 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.