Measurement of harmony of financial reporting within and between countries: the case of the Nordic countries
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Leo van der Tas, 1992. "Evidence of EC financial reporting practice harmonization," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 1(1), pages 69-104.
- Emenyonu, Emmanuel N. & Gray, Sidney J., 1996. "International accounting harmonization and the major developed stock market countries: An empirical study," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 269-279.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jiri Strouhal & Dana Dvorakova & Bohuslava Knapova, 2009. "Preliminary view on owner’s and manager’s approach to valuation," Analele Stiintifice ale Universitatii "Alexandru Ioan Cuza" din Iasi - Stiinte Economice, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, vol. 56, pages 178-185, November.
- Hermes, Cornelis & Oxelheim, L. & Randoy, Trond & Hooghiemstra, Reginald, 2015.
"The impact of board internationalization on earnings management,"
15010-I&O, University of Groningen, Research Institute SOM (Systems, Organisations and Management).
- Hooghiemstra, Reggy & Hermes, Niels & Oxelheim, Lars & Randøy, Trond, 2015. "The Impact of Board Internationalization on Earnings Management," Working Paper Series 1096, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Qu, Xiaohui & Zhang, Guohua, 2010. "Measuring the convergence of national accounting standards with international financial reporting standards: The application of fuzzy clustering analysis," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 45(3), pages 334-355, September.
- Salma Damak-Ayadi, 2007. "De L'Efficacite Des Mesures De Convergence Pour Preparer Le Passage Aux Ias/Ifrs En France," Post-Print halshs-00544879, HAL.
- Axel Haller, 2002. "Financial accounting developments in the European Union: past events and future prospects," European Accounting Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 153-190.
- Cristina Silvia Nistor & Cristina Alexandrina Stefanescu, 2012. "Public vs. Banking Sector Accounting - How Far Is Romania from International Referential?," Acta Universitatis Danubius. OEconomica, Danubius University of Galati, pages 86-100.
- Patricia Teixeira Lopes & Lucia Lima Rodrigues, 2004. "Accounting practices for financial instruments. How far are Portuguese companies from IAS?," FEP Working Papers 150, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Malcolm Anderson, 2002. "Accounting History publications 2001," Accounting History Review, Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 505-512.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/2091 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:euract:v:10:y:2001:i:1:p:51-72. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/REAR20 .