Report NEP-ACC-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-ACC, a report on new working papers in the area of Accounting & Auditing. Alexander Harin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ojo, Marianne, 2009. "The role of the IASB and auditing standards in the aftermath of the 2008/2009 Financial Crisis," MPRA Paper 17164, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benedek, Dora & Lelkes, Orsolya, 2009. "The distributional implications of income underreporting in Hungary," MPRA Paper 17308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jellal, Mohamed, 2009. "Bureaucracy and Corruption Taxation Proof," MPRA Paper 17177, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Richard Burkhauser & Shuaizhang Feng & Stephen Jenkins & Jeff Larrimore, 2009. "Recent Trends in Top Income Shares in the USA: Reconciling Estimates from March CPS and IRS Tax Return Data," Working Papers 09-26, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Mehedintu, Anca, 2009. "STRATEGIC costs management at societies group level. Multicriterial model for optimization," MPRA Paper 17192, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Congdon & Jeffrey R. Kling & Sendhil Mullainathan, 2009. "Behavioral Economics and Tax Policy," NBER Working Papers 15328, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2009. "Growth Accounting," NBER Working Papers 15341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.