Health Insurance and Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lacroix, G & Brouard M-E, 2011.
"Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease,"
Health, Econometrics and Data Group (HEDG) Working Papers
11/15, HEDG, c/o Department of Economics, University of York.
- Lacroix, Guy & Brouard, Marie-Ève, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," IZA Discussion Papers 5560, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," Cahiers de recherche 1108, CIRPEE.
- Guy Lacroix & Marie-Ève Brouard, 2011. "Work Absenteeism Due to a Chronic Disease," CIRANO Working Papers 2011s-33, CIRANO.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00260 is not listed on IDEAS
- C. J. Krizan & Adela Luque & Alice Zawacki, 2014. "The Effect Of Employer Health Insurance Offering On The Growth And Survival Of Small Business Prior To The Affordable Care Act," Working Papers 14-22, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
More about this item
KeywordsEmployer-provided health insurance; labor productivity; manufacturing industries;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-09-19 (All new papers)
- NEP-DCM-2009-09-19 (Discrete Choice Models)
- NEP-EFF-2009-09-19 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-HEA-2009-09-19 (Health Economics)
- NEP-IAS-2009-09-19 (Insurance Economics)
- NEP-LAB-2009-09-19 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cen:wpaper:09-27. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dawn Anderson). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cesgvus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.