Report NEP-EFF-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ferjani, Ali & Latruffe, Laure, 2009. "Could small dairy farms in Switzerland compete with their French counterparts? A metafrontier analysis during 1990-2004," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52828, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zúniga-González, Carlos Alberto, 2009. "Technical efficiency of Organic Fertilizer in small farms of Nicaragua: 1998-2005," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 53078, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Antonelli, Cristiano & Colombelli, Alessandra, 2009. "The Generation and Exploitation of Technological Change: Market Value and Total Factor Productivity," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200912, University of Turin.
- Owuor, George & Shem, Ouma A., 2009. "What are the Key Constraints in Technical Efficiency of Smallholder Farmers in Africa? Empirical Evidence from Kenya," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52807, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Marian Rizov & Patrick Paul Walsh, 2009. "Is there a rural-urban divide? Location and Productivity of UK manufacturing," Working Papers 200927, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Kaditi, Eleni A. & Nitsi, Elisavet I., 2009. "A two-stage productivity analysis using bootstrapped Malmquist index and quantile regression," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52845, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Gillespie, Jeffrey M. & Nehring, Richard F. & Sandretto, Carmen L. & Hallahan, Charles B., 2009. "Small U.S. Dairy Farms: Can They Compete?," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52869, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Lambarraa, Fatima & Kallas, Zein, 2009. "Policy impact on technical efficiency of Spanish olive farms located in Less Favored Area," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52842, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Kangasniemi, Mari & Mas, Matilde & Robinson, Catherine & Serrano, Lorenzo, 2009. "The Economic Impact of Migration: Productivity Analysis for Spain and the United Kingdom," MPRA Paper 17212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Werner, Karl & Moormann, Jürgen, 2009. "Efficiency and profitability of European banks: how important is operational efficiency?," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 111, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Sang Nguyen & Alice Zawacki, 2009. "Health Insurance and Productivity: Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector," Working Papers 09-27, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Vernon Henderson & Adam Storeygard & David N. Weil, 2009. "Measuring Economic Growth from Outer Space," Working Papers 2009-8, Brown University, Department of Economics.
- Engelstätter, Benjamin, 2009. "Enterprise systems and labor productivity: disentangling combination effects," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-040, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Charles R. Hulten, 2009. "Growth Accounting," NBER Working Papers 15341, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.