Report NEP-SEA-2009-09-19This is the archive for NEP-SEA, a report on new working papers in the area of South East Asia. Kavita Iyengar issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Emmy, F.A. & Mohd Mansor, Ismail, 2009. "Trade Performance of Fruit and Vegetable Industry in Selected ASEAN Countries," MPRA Paper 16928, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Abdul Karim, Bakri & Abdul Majid, M. Shabri & Abdul Karim, Samsul Ariffin, 2009. "Financial Integration between Indonesia and Its Major Trading Partners," MPRA Paper 17277, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Siregar, Reza.Y. & Goo, Siwei, 2009. "Effectiveness and Commitment to Inflation Targeting Policy: Evidences from Indonesia and Thailand," MPRA Paper 17271, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aldrin Herwany & Erie Febrian, 2009. "Co-integration and Causality Analysis on Developed Asian Markets For Risk Management & Portfolio Selection," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200909, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Eva Nurwita, 2009. "Poverty as Child Labor Internal Migration’s Determinant," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200912, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Aug 2009.
- Erie Febrian & Aldrin Herwany, 2009. "Volatility Forecasting Models and Market Co-Integration: A Study on South-East Asian Markets," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 200911, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Sep 2009.
- Ryuhei Wakasugi & Ayumu Tanaka, 2009. "Firm Heterogeneity and Different Modes of Internationalization: Evidence from Japanese Firms," KIER Working Papers 681, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.
- Newhouse, David & Suryadarma, Daniel, 2009. "The value of vocational education : high school type and labor market outcomes in Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5035, The World Bank.
- Dasgupta, Basab & Narayan, Ambar & Skoufias, Emmanuel, 2009. "Measuring the quality of education and health services : the use of perception data from Indonesia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5033, The World Bank.
- Abdul Hakim & Michael McAleer, 2009. "Modelling the Interactions Across International Stock, Bond and Foreign Exchange Markets," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-663, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Sudaryanto, Tahlim & Susilowati, Sri Hery & Sumaryanto, Sony, 2009. "Increasing Number Of Small Farms In Indonesia: Causes And Consequences," 111th Seminar, June 26-27, 2009, Canterbury, UK 52808, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Duc, Tung Phung & Waibel, Hermann, 2009. "Diversification in land and labor allocation in response to shocks among small-scale farmers in central Vietnam," 49th Annual Conference, Kiel, Germany, September 30-October 2, 2009 53255, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).