Agrarian structure in Poland : the myth of large-farm superiority
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1982. "Contestable Markets: An Uprising in the Theory of Industry Structure," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 72(1), pages 1-15, March.
- Johnson, Nancy L. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1994. "Why are farms so small?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 691-706, May.
- Khusro, A.M., 1964. "Returns to Scale in Indian Agriculture," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 19(3-4).
- Kanel, Don, 1967. "Size of Farm and Economic Development," Indian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Indian Society of Agricultural Economics, vol. 22(2).
- N/A, 1989. "Annual Report," Evaluation Review, , vol. 13(3), pages 320-320, June.
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995.
"Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Handbook of Development Economics,in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1164, The World Bank.
- Lipton, Michael, 1993. "Land reform as commenced business: The evidence against stopping," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 21(4), pages 641-657, April.
- Forsund, Finn R. & Lovell, C. A. Knox & Schmidt, Peter, 1980. "A survey of frontier production functions and of their relationship to efficiency measurement," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 5-25, May.
- Seiford, Lawrence M. & Thrall, Robert M., 1990. "Recent developments in DEA : The mathematical programming approach to frontier analysis," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 7-38.
- Michael R. CARTER, 1994.
"Sequencing Capital And Land Market Reforms For Broadly Based Growth,"
379, University of Wisconsin Madison, AAE.
- Michael R. Carter, 1994. "Sequencing Capital and Land Market Reforms for Broadly Based Growth," Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Staff Papers 379, Wisconsin-Madison Agricultural and Applied Economics Department.
- Carter, Michael R, 1984. "Identification of the Inverse Relationship between Farm Size and Productivity: An Empirical Analysis of Peasant Agricultural Production," Oxford Economic Papers, Oxford University Press, vol. 36(1), pages 131-145, March.
- Feder, Gershon, 1985. "The relation between farm size and farm productivity : The role of family labor, supervision and credit constraints," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 18(2-3), pages 297-313, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004.
"Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results,"
Blackwell, vol. 30(1), pages 1-16, January.
- Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2004. "Farm productivity and efficiency in the CEE applicant countries: a synthesis of results," Agricultural Economics of Agricultural Economists, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 30(1), January.
- Latruffe, Laure & Balcombe, Kelvin George & Davidova, Sophia & Zawalinska, Katarzyna, 2003. "Technical Efficiency Of Polish Farms: Estimation According To Specialisation And Lessons From Confidence Intervals," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25894, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Zawalinska, Katarzyna, 2005. "Changes in Competitiveness of Farm Sector in Candidate Countries Prior to the EU Accession: The Case of Poland," 2005 International Congress, August 23-27, 2005, Copenhagen, Denmark 24520, European Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Darla Munroe, 2001. "Economic Efficiency in Polish Peasant Farming: An International Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 35(5), pages 461-471.
- repec:psc:journl:v:9:y:2017:i:3:p:243-273 is not listed on IDEAS
- Renner, Swetlana, 2014. "Flexibilität in Unternehmen: Eine theoretische und empirische Analyse," Studies on the Agricultural and Food Sector in Transition Economies, Leibniz Institute of Agricultural Development in Transition Economies (IAMO), volume 75, number 75.
More about this item
KeywordsEnvironmental Economics&Policies; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Banks&Banking Reform; Economic Theory&Research; Banks&Banking Reform; Environmental Economics&Policies; Agricultural Knowledge&Information Systems; Crops&Crop Management Systems; Livestock&Animal Husbandry;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:1596. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .