Why are farms so small?
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1995.
"Power, distortions, revolt and reform in agricultural land relations,"
Handbook of Development Economics,
in: Hollis Chenery & T.N. Srinivasan (ed.), Handbook of Development Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 42, pages 2659-2772
- Binswanger, Hans P. & Deininger, Klaus & Feder, Gershon, 1993. "Power, distortions, revolt, and reform in agricultural land relations," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1164, The World Bank.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1988. "Scale, Size, Technology And Structure: A Personal Perspective," Staff Papers 13832, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Atkinson, L. Jay & Blaich, Oswald P., 1983. "Venezuela: A Prospective Market for Grain and Livestock Products," Foreign Agricultural Economic Report (FAER) 147215, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Kislev, Yoav & Peterson, Willis L., 1991. "Economies Of Scale In Agriculture: A Reexamination Of The Evidence," Staff Papers 13652, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Coase Ronald, 1991.
"The Institutional Structure of Production,"
Journal des Economistes et des Etudes Humaines,
De Gruyter, vol. 2(4), pages 10, December.
- Putterman, Louis, 1983. "A modified collective agriculture in rural growth-with-equity: Reconsidering the private, unimodal solution," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 11(2), pages 77-100, February.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:wdevel:v:22:y:1994:i:5:p:691-706. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.