Economies Of Scale In Agriculture: A Reexamination Of The Evidence
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumbhakar, Subal C & Biswas, Basudeb & Bailey, DeeVon, 1989. "A Study of Economic Efficiency of Utah Dairy Farmers: A System Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 595-604, November.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1990.
"Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimation: An Analysis of Multiproduct Returns to Scale,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 589-596.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1990. "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimation: An Analysis of Multiproduct Returns to Scale," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11262, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1988. "Scale, Size, Technology And Structure: A Personal Perspective," 1988 Conference, January 16-19, San Antonio, Texas 260097, Regional Research Committe NC-181: Determinants of Farm Size and Structure.
- Ruttan, Vernon W., 1988. "Scale, Size, Technology And Structure: A Personal Perspective," Staff Papers 13832, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2002. "Institutional Reform and Labor Reallocation During Transition: Theory Evidence From Polish Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 457-474, March.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2010.
"The changing structure of production: Argentine agriculture 1988-2002,"
Departamento de Economía, Facultad de Ciencias Económicas, Universidad Nacional de La Plata, vol. 0, pages 3-28, January-D.
- Marcos Gallacher, 2009. "The changing structure of production: Argentine agriculture 1988–2002," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 415, Universidad del CEMA.
- Erik Mathijs & Johan F. M. Swinnen, 2001.
"Production Organization And Efficiency During Transition: An Empirical Analysis Of East German Agriculture,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 100-107, February.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "Production Organization And Efficiency During Transition: An Empirical Analysis Of East German Agriculture," PRG Working Papers 31869, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- repec:ags:phajad:258972 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirsten, Johann F. & van Zyl, Johan, 1998. "Defining Small-Scale Farmers In The South African Context," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 0(Issue 4), pages 1-12, December.
- Sara Savastano & Pasquale Lucio Scandizzo, 2009. "Optimal farm size in an uncertain land market: the case of Kyrgyz Republic," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 40(s1), pages 745-758, November.
- Johnson, Nancy L. & Ruttan, Vernon W., 1994. "Why are farms so small?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 22(5), pages 691-706, May.
- repec:ags:agreko:267829 is not listed on IDEAS
- Peterson, Willis L., 1991. "Relation Between Crop Yields And Estimated Returns To Scale And Returns To Research," Staff Papers 13430, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13652. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.