Are Large Farms More Efficient?
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kumbhakar, Subal C & Biswas, Basudeb & Bailey, DeeVon, 1989. "A Study of Economic Efficiency of Utah Dairy Farmers: A System Approach," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 71(4), pages 595-604, November.
- Giancarlo Moschini, 1990.
"Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimation: An Analysis of Multiproduct Returns to Scale,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 72(3), pages 589-596.
- Moschini, GianCarlo, 1990. "Nonparametric and Semiparametric Estimation: An Analysis of Multiproduct Returns to Scale," Staff General Research Papers Archive 11262, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F M, 1998.
"The Economics of Agricultural Decollectivization in East Central Europe and the Former Soviet Union,"
Economic Development and Cultural Change,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 47(1), pages 1-26, October.
- Mathijs, Erik & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 1997. "The Economics Of Agricultural Decollectivization In East Central Europe And The Former Soviet Union," PRG Working Papers 31882, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance.
- Dries, Liesbeth & Swinnen, Johan F. M., 2002. "Institutional Reform and Labor Reallocation During Transition: Theory Evidence From Polish Agriculture," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 30(3), pages 457-474, March.
- Morrison Paul, Catherine J. & Nehring, Richard F. & Banker, David E. & Breneman, Vincent E., 2001. "Productivity Growth, Technological Progress, and Technical Efficiency in the Heartland and Southern Cotton States:1996-1999," 2001 Annual meeting, August 5-8, Chicago, IL 20679, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Zegar, Józef S., 2012. "Gospodarstwa Rodzinne Wobec Wyzwań Wyżywienia I Ochrony Środowiska – Ujęcie Globalne," Village and Agriculture (Wieś i Rolnictwo), Polish Academy of Sciences (IRWiR PAN), Institute of Rural and Agricultural Development, vol. 0(Number 15).
- Johan F. M. Swinnen & Liesbeth Dries & Karen Macours, 2005. "Transition and agricultural labor," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(1), pages 15-34, January.
- Rogier van den Brink & Glen Thomas & Hans Binswanger & John Bruce & Frank Byamugisha, 2005. "Consensus, Confusion, and Controversy : Selected Land Reform Issues in Sub-Saharan Africa," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 7387, November.
More about this item
KeywordsFarm Management; Productivity Analysis;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ags:umaesp:13411. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (AgEcon Search). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/daumnus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.