Developing Skills for Innovative Growth in the Russian Federation
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2013|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Fernandes,Ana Margarida, 2004. "International economic activities and the demand for skilled labor: evidence from Brazil and China," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3426, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2005. "Dying Too Young : Addressing Premature Mortality and Ill Health Due to Non-Communicable Diseases and Injuries in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8439, The World Bank.
- Heineck, Guido & Anger, Silke, 2010.
"The returns to cognitive abilities and personality traits in Germany,"
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 535-546, June.
- Heineck, Guido & Anger, Silke, 2010. "The Returns to Cognitive Abilities and Personality Traits in Germany," EconStor Open Access Articles, ZBW - German National Library of Economics, pages 535-546.
- Guido Heineck & Silke Anger, 2008. "The Returns to Cognitive Abilities and Personality Traits in Germany," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 124, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Guido Heineck & Silke Anger, 2008. "The Returns to Cognitive Abilities and Personality Traits in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 836, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Yuriy Gorodnichenko & Klara Sabirianova Peter, 2004.
"Returns to Schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A Semiparametric Approach to Cross-Country Comparative Analysis,"
William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series
719, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Sabirianova Peter, Klara, 2005. "Returns to schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A semiparametric approach to cross-country comparative analysis," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 324-350, June.
- Gorodnichenko, Yuriy & Peter, Klara Sabirianova, 2004. "Returns to Schooling in Russia and Ukraine: A Semiparametric Approach to Cross-Country Comparative Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 1325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Majumdar, Sumon, 2007.
"Market conditions and worker training: How does it affect and whom?,"
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Sumon Majumdar, 2006. "Market Conditions and Worker Training: How Does it Affect and Whom?," Working Papers 1100, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Johanson, Richard, 2009. "A review of national training funds," Social Protection Discussion Papers 52187, The World Bank.
- James J. Heckman, 2008.
"Schools, Skills, and Synapses,"
NBER Working Papers
14064, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2001.
"Identifying The Role Of Cognitive Ability In Explaining The Level Of And Change In The Return To Schooling,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 83(1), pages 1-12, February.
- James Heckman & Edward Vytlacil, 2000. "Identifying the Role of Cognitive Ability in Explaining the Level of and Change in the Return to Schooling," NBER Working Papers 7820, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2011.
"The Returns to English-Language Skills in India,"
2012-29, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Azam, Mehtabul & Chin, Aimee & Prakash, Nishith, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," IZA Discussion Papers 4802, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mehtabul Azam & Aimee Chin & Nishith Prakash, 2010. "The Returns to English-Language Skills in India," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 1002, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- Cawley, John & Heckman, James & Vytlacil, Edward, 2001. "Three observations on wages and measured cognitive ability," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(4), pages 419-442, September.
- Tan, Hong & Savchenko, Yevgeniya & Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapelyushnikov, Rostislav & Lukyanova, Anna, 2007.
"Skills shortages and training in Russian enterprises,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
4222, The World Bank.
- Tan, Hong & Savchenko, Yevgeniya & Gimpelson, Vladimir & Kapeliushnikov, Rostislav & Lukiyanova, Anna, 2007. "Skills Shortages and Training in Russian Enterprises," IZA Discussion Papers 2751, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Rostislav Kapeliushnikov & Anna Lukiyanova, 2010. "Stuck between Surplus and Shortage: Demand for Skills in Russian Industry," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 24(3), pages 311-332, 09.
- Rita Almeida & Jere Behrman & David Robalino, 2012. "The Right Skills for the Job? Rethinking Training Policies for Workers," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13075.
- Masaaki Kuboniwa, 2011. "The Russian growth path and TFP changes in light of estimation of the production function using quarterly data," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 311-325.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:16100. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.