|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Laboratory for Labor Market Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 772-95-90*026144
5412, 26/5, Shabolovka str., Moscow
RePEc:edi:llhseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Travkin, Pavel, 2014. "The impact of the on-the-job training on Russian worker’s salary: The effect of abilities approach," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 51-70.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Travkin, Pavel, 2014.
"The impact of the on-the-job training on Russian worker’s salary: The effect of abilities approach,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 33(1), pages 51-70.
- Aistov, Andrey & Aleksandrova, Ekaterina, 2016. "Time-distributed difference-in-differences approach: The case of wage returns to training," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 43, pages 5-28.
- Aistov, Andrey & Aleksandrova, Ekaterina, 2014. "Individual returns to training: Evidence from Russian firm," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 34(2), pages 56-79.
- Стукен Татьяна Юрьевна, 2015. "Внутрифирменное Обучение Персонала: Мотивы Работников И Работодателей," Вестник Омского университета. Серия «Экономика», CyberLeninka;Федеральное государственное бюджетное образовательное учреждение высшего образования «Омский государственный университет им. Ф.М. Достоевского», issue 4, pages 170-176.
- Roshchin, S. & Travkin, P., 2015. "Job-Related Training on Russian Enterprises," Journal of the New Economic Association, New Economic Association, vol. 26(2), pages 150-171.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Pavel Travkin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.