Report NEP-KNM-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-KNM, a report on new working papers in the area of Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy. Laura Stefanescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2013. "Is Money All? Financing Versus Knowledge and Demand Constraints to Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Are Public Research Spin-Offs More Innovative?," Ratio Working Papers 222, The Ratio Institute.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The Multi-Dimensional Additionality of Innovation Policies: A Multi-Level Application to Italy and Spain," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-04, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Adrian Smith & Sabine Hielscher & Sascha Dickel & Johan Söderberg & Ellen van Oost, 2013. "Grassroots Digital Fabrication and Makerspaces: Reconfiguring, Relocating and Recalbirating Innovation?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-02, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Bahar, Dany & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hidalgo, Cesar A., 2013. "Neighbors and the Evolution of the Comparative Advantage of Nations: Evidence of International Knowledge Diffusion?," Working Paper Series rwp13-025, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2013. "Scoping paper: Developing University Innovation Capacity: How can innovation policy effectively harness universities’ capability to promote high-growth technology businesses?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131007, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- World Bank & National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2013. "Developing Skills for Innovative Growth in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16100, The World Bank.