Grassroots Digital Fabrication and Makerspaces: Reconfiguring, Relocating and Recalbirating Innovation?
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- David Gibbs & Kirstie O’Neill, 2017. "Future green economies and regional development: a research agenda," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 51(1), pages 161-173, January.
- Siyu Chen & Jian Lin, 2021. "Making with Shenzhen (Characteristics)—Strategy and Everyday Tactics in a City’s Creative Turn," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 13(9), pages 1-13, April.
- Katerina Troullaki & Stelios Rozakis & Kostas Latoufis & Chris Giotitsas & Christina Priavolou & Fausto Freire, 2022. "Sustainable Rural Electrification: Harnessing a Cosmolocal Wind," Energies, MDPI, vol. 15(13), pages 1-16, June.
- Gibbs, David & O'Neill, Kirstie, 2017. "Future green economies and regional development: a research agenda," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68392, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Elisabeth Unterfrauner & Jing Shao & Margit Hofer & Claudia M. Fabian, 2019. "The environmental value and impact of the Maker movement—Insights from a cross‐case analysis of European maker initiatives," Business Strategy and the Environment, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(8), pages 1518-1533, December.
- Halbinger Maria A., 2020. "The Relevance of Makerspaces for University-based Venture Development Organizations," Entrepreneurship Research Journal, De Gruyter, vol. 10(2), pages 1-4, April.
- Adrien Labaeye, 2019. "Sharing Cities and Commoning: An Alternative Narrative for Just and Sustainable Cities," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(16), pages 1-23, August.
- Allison Bramwell, 2021. "Inclusive innovation and the â€œordinaryâ€ city: Incidental or integral?," Local Economy, London South Bank University, vol. 36(3), pages 242-264, May.
- Cuntz, Alexander & Peuckert, Jan, 2023. "From hackers to start-ups: Innovation commons and local entrepreneurial activity," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 52(2).
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-INO-2013-10-18 (Innovation)
- NEP-KNM-2013-10-18 (Knowledge Management & Knowledge Economy)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:sru:ssewps:2013-02. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no bibliographic references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: University of Sussex Business School Communications Team (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/spessuk.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.