Report NEP-INO-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Steffen Lippert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siping Luo & Mary E. Lovely & David Popp, 2013. "Intellectual Returnees as Drivers of Indigenous Innovation: Evidence from the Chinese Photovoltaic Industry," NBER Working Papers 19518, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2013. "Are Public Research Spin-Offs More Innovative?," Ratio Working Papers 222, The Ratio Institute.
- Gabriele Pellegrino & Maria Savona, 2013. "Is Money All? Financing Versus Knowledge and Demand Constraints to Innovation," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-01, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Alberto Marzucchi & Sandro Montresor, 2013. "The Multi-Dimensional Additionality of Innovation Policies: A Multi-Level Application to Italy and Spain," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-04, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Chien-Yu Huang & Juin-Jen Chang & Lei Ji, 2013. "Cash-In-Advance Constraint on R&D in a Schumpeterian Growth Model with an Endogenous Market Structure," IEAS Working Paper : academic research 13-A009, Institute of Economics, Academia Sinica, Taipei, Taiwan.
- Allen, Stuart D. & Link, Albert N., 2013. "U.S. Research Joint Ventures with International Partners," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-15, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Furukawa, Yuichi, 2013. "Inflation, Unemployment and Economic Growth in a Schumpeterian Economy," MPRA Paper 50510, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Neil Lee, 2013. "Cultural Diversity, Cities and Innovation: firm Effects or City Effects?," SERC Discussion Papers 0144, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2013044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Adrian Smith & Sabine Hielscher & Sascha Dickel & Johan Söderberg & Ellen van Oost, 2013. "Grassroots Digital Fabrication and Makerspaces: Reconfiguring, Relocating and Recalbirating Innovation?," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-02, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse, 2013. "Upstream Product Market Regulations, ICT, R&D and Productivity," NBER Working Papers 19488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2013. "Scoping paper: Developing University Innovation Capacity: How can innovation policy effectively harness universities’ capability to promote high-growth technology businesses?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131007, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Rudyk, Ilja, 2013. "Deferred Patent Examination," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 416, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Heinz Hollenstein, 2013. "Internationalisierung von Forschung und Entwicklung – Tendenzen, Determinanten, Effekte," FIW Policy Brief series 020, FIW.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2013. "The Geography of Patenting In India: Patterns and Determinants," MPRA Paper 50595, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fulvio Castellacci, 2013. "Institutional Voids or Entry Barriers? Business Groups, Innovation and Market Development in Emerging Economies," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-05, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Paul Nightingale & Alex Coad, 2013. "Muppets and Gazelles: Political and Methodological Biases in Entrepreneurship Research," SPRU Working Paper Series 2013-03, SPRU - Science and Technology Policy Research, University of Sussex.
- Sovinsky, Michelle & Eric Helland, 2013. "Do Research Joint Ventures Serve a Collusive Function?," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 1030, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Mariagrazia Squicciarini & Hélène Dernis, 2013. "A Cross-Country Characterisation of the Patenting Behaviour of Firms based on Matched Firm and Patent Data," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2013/5, OECD Publishing.
- Malgarini, Marco, 2013.
"La produzione scientifica italiana e il suo impatto: un confronto internazionale relativo alle Aree CUN bibliometriche
[Italian scientific production and its impact: an international comparison]," MPRA Paper 50311, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 30 Sep 2013.