Report NEP-EDU-2013-10-18This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- World Bank & National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2013. "Developing Skills for Innovative Growth in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16100, The World Bank.
- Korthals R.A., 2013. "Selection and tracking in secondary education; A cross country analysis of student performance and educational opportunities," Research Memorandum 054, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Serge Nadeau, 2013. "The Immigrant Wage Gap in Canada: Differences between the Public and the Private Sector," Working Papers 1303E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Wondratschek, Verena & Edmark, Karin & Frölich, Markus, 2013. "The short- and long-term effects of school choice on student outcomes – evidence from a school choice reform in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2013:20, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Gabor Kertesi & Gabor Kezdi, 2013. "School segregation, school choice and educational policies in 100 Hungarian towns," Budapest Working Papers on the Labour Market 1312, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Bednar, Steven & Gicheva, Dora, 2013. "Tax Benefits for Graduate Education: Incentives for Whom?," UNCG Economics Working Papers 13-17, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- World Bank, 2013. "Promoting Excellence in Turkey's Schools," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16049, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:umagsb:2013044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Irineu de Carvalho Filho & Stephan Litschig, 2013. "The long-run and intergenerational education impacts of intergovernmental transfers," Economics Working Papers 1390, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Paul Gregg & Jan. O. Jonsson & Lindsey Macmillan & Carina Mood, 2013. "Understanding income mobility: the role of education for intergenerational income persistence in the US, UK and Sweden," DoQSS Working Papers 13-12, Department of Quantitative Social Science - UCL Institute of Education, University College London.
- Perrotta Berlin, Maria, 2013. "Hidden Redistribution in Higher Education," SITE Working Paper Series 23, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Glaeser, Ed & Poftak, Steve & Tobio, Kristina, 2013. "What Do Parents Want? An Exploration of School Preferences Expressed by Boston Parents," Working Paper Series rwp13-024, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Gabrielle Fack & Julien Grenet, 2013. "Improving college access and success for low-income students: Evidence from a large need-based grant program," Economics Working Papers 1393, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Item repec:mpr:mprres:7909 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Einar Rasmussen & Paul Benneworth & Magnus Gulbrandsen, 2013. "Scoping paper: Developing University Innovation Capacity: How can innovation policy effectively harness universities’ capability to promote high-growth technology businesses?," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20131007, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.