Russian Growth Path and TFP Changes in Light of the Estimation of Production Function using Quarterly Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "The Great Contractions in Russia, the Baltics and the Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union; A View From the Supply Side," IMF Working Papers 00/32, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-137 is not listed on IDEAS
- Marcel P. Timmer & Ilya B. Voskoboynikov, 2014.
"Is Mining Fuelling Long-Run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends Since 1995,"
Review of Income and Wealth,
International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 60(S2), pages 398-422, November.
- Timmer, Marcel P. & Voskoboynikov, Ilya B., 2013. "Is mining fuelling long-run growth in Russia? : Industry productivity growth trends since 1995," BOFIT Discussion Papers 19/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Voskoboynikov, Ilya B. & Timmer, Marcel, 2013. "Is Mining Fuelling Long-run Growth in Russia? Industry Productivity Growth Trends since 1995," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-137, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2014. "The Impact of Oil Prices, Total Factor Productivity and Institutional Weakness on Russia’s Declining Growth," RRC Working Paper Series 49, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- repec:eee:juecon:v:104:y:2018:i:c:p:16-34 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ville Kaitila, 2016.
"GDP growth in Russia: different capital stock series and the terms of trade,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 28(2), pages 129-145, April.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2015. "GDP Growth in Russia: Different Capital Stock Series and the Terms of Trade," ETLA Working Papers 28, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Kuboniwa, Masaaki, 2014. "A comparative analysis of the impact of oil prices on oil-rich emerging economies in the Pacific Rim," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 328-339.
- Alexander S. Skorobogatov, 2016. "Spatial Equilibrium Approach to the Analysis of Income Differentials Across Russian Cities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 149/EC/2016, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Brock, Gregory, 2015. "The informal economy of Rostov Oblast on the eve of the Ukrainian refugee crisis," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 789-803.
More about this item
KeywordsGrowth; TFP; Cobb-Douglas; Russia;
- E01 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - Measurement and Data on National Income and Product Accounts and Wealth; Environmental Accounts
- P24 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - National Income, Product, and Expenditure; Money; Inflation
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2011-09-22 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2011-09-22 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-EFF-2011-09-22 (Efficiency & Productivity)
- NEP-MAC-2011-09-22 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2011-09-22 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hit:rrcwps:30. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/rrhitjp.html .