Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Martin Raiser & Mark Schaffer & Johannes Schuchhardt, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CERT Discussion Papers 0301, Centre for Economic Reform and Transformation, Heriot Watt University.
- Raiser, Martin & Schaffer, Mark E & Schuchhardt, Johannes, 2003. "Benchmarking Structural Change in Transition," CEPR Discussion Papers 3820, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baumol, William J, 1972. "Macroeconomics of Unbalanced Growth: Reply," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 62(1), pages 150-150, March.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 2001.
"Beyond Balanced Growth,"
Review of Economic Studies,
Oxford University Press, vol. 68(4), pages 869-882.
- Piyabha Kongsamut & Sergio Rebelo & Danyang Xie, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," NBER Working Papers 6159, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kongsamut, P. & Rebelo, S. & Xie, D., 1997. "Beyong Balanced Growth," RCER Working Papers 438, University of Rochester - Center for Economic Research (RCER).
- Sergio Rebelo & Piyabha Kongsamut & Danyang Xie, 2001. "Beyond Balanced Growth," IMF Working Papers 01/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Kongsamut, Piyabha & Rebelo, Sérgio & Xie, Danyang, 1997. "Beyond Balanced Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 1693, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Spilimbergo, Antonio, 1998. "Deindustrialization and Trade," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(3), pages 450-460, August.
- Roland Dohrn & Ullrich Heilemann, 1996. "The Chenery hypothesis and structural change in Eastern Europe," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 4(2), pages 411-425, October.
- International Monetary Fund, 2000. "The Great Contractions in Russia, the Baltics and the Other Countries of the Former Soviet Union; A View From the Supply Side," IMF Working Papers 00/32, International Monetary Fund.
- Bryan W. Roberts, 1997. "Welfare change and the elimination of the shortage economy in Russia: some representative-household results," The Economics of Transition, The European Bank for Reconstruction and Development, vol. 5(2), pages 427-451, November.
- Helene Poirson Ward, 2000. "Factor Reallocation and Growth in Developing Countries," IMF Working Papers 00/94, International Monetary Fund.
- Richard Jackman & C Pauna, 1997. "Labour Market Policy and the Reallocation of Labour Across Sectors," CEP Discussion Papers dp0338, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Easterly, William & Fischer, Stanley & DEC, 1994.
"The Soviet economic decline : historical and republican data,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1284, The World Bank.
- William Easterly & Stanley Fischer, 1994. "The Soviet Economic Decline: Historical and Republican Data," NBER Working Papers 4735, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jackman, Richard & Pauna, C, 1997. "Labour market policy and the reallocation of labour across sectors," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 2047, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Gomulka, Stanislaw, 1986. "Soviet Growth Slowdown: Duality, Maturity, and Innovation," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 76(2), pages 170-174, May.
More about this item
Keywordstransition; structural change; adjustment;
- O14 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Industrialization; Manufacturing and Service Industries; Choice of Technology
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
- P20 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Systems and Transition Economies - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2003-03-03 (All new papers)
- NEP-COM-2003-03-03 (Industrial Competition)
- NEP-DEV-2003-03-03 (Development)
- NEP-EEC-2003-03-03 (European Economics)
- NEP-MAC-2003-03-03 (Macroeconomics)
- NEP-TRA-2003-03-03 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp727. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.