Stuck Between Surplus and Shortage: Demand for Skills in the Russian Industry
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- V. Gimpelson & R. Kapeliushnikov & A. Lukiyanova, 2008. "Stuck Between Surplus and Shortage: Demand for Skills in the Russian Industry," ESCIRRU Working Papers 10, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2012.
"Does more unemployment cause more fear of unemployment?,"
IZA Journal of Labor & Development,
Springer;Forschungsinstitut zur Zukunft der Arbeit GmbH (IZA), vol. 1(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Vladimir Gimpelson & Aleksey Oshchepkov, 2012. "Does More Unemployment Cause More Fear of Unemployment?," HSE Working papers WP BRP 13/EC/2012, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- World Bank, 2011. "Challenges to Enterprise Performance in the Face of the Financial Crisis : Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2316, April.
- Thomas F. Remington & Israel Marques, 2014. "The Reform Of Skill Formation In Russia: Regional Responses," HSE Working papers WP BRP 19/PS/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
More about this item
Keywordstraining; skills; labour shortage; transition economies; Russia;
- J23 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Labor Demand
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2009-01-24 (All new papers)
- NEP-CIS-2009-01-24 (Confederation of Independent States)
- NEP-HRM-2009-01-24 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2009-01-24 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2009-01-24 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iza:izadps:dp3934. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Fallak). General contact details of provider: http://www.iza.org .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .