A review of national training funds
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Verner, Dorte & Verner, Mette, 2005. "Economic impacts of professional training in the informal sector : the case of the labor force training program in Cote d'Ivoire," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3668, The World Bank.
- David De Ferranti & Guillermo E. Perry & Indermit Gill & J. Luis Guasch & William F. Maloney & Carolina Sanchez-Paramo & Norbert Schady, 2003. "Closing the Gap in Education and Technology," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15168, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank & National Research University – Higher School of Economics, 2013. "Developing Skills for Innovative Growth in the Russian Federation," World Bank Other Operational Studies 16100, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsPrimary Education; Education For All; Access&Equity in Basic Education; Vocational&Technical Education; Labor Policies;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-16 (All new papers)
- NEP-HRM-2010-10-16 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-10-16 (Labour Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:hdnspu:52187. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Raiden C. Dillard). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/wrldbus.html .