Jamaica - The Road to Sustained Growth : Country Economic Memorandum
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Dec 2003|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: |
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Ricardo Hausmann & Alberto Alesina & Rudolf Hommes & Ernesto H. Stein, 1998.
"Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Latin America,"
Research Department Publications
4160, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Alesina, Alberto & Hausmann, Ricardo & Hommes, Rudolf & Stein, Ernesto, 1999. "Budget institutions and fiscal performance in Latin America," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 253-273, August.
- Alberto Alesina & Ricardo Hausmann & Rudolf Hommes & Ernesto Stein, 1996. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Latin America," NBER Working Papers 5586, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stein, Ernesto & Hommes, Rudolf & Hausmann, Ricardo & Alesina, Alberto, 1999. "Budget Institutions and Fiscal Performance in Latin America," Scholarly Articles 4553021, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1998.
"Monetary Policy and the Well-Being of the Poor,"
NBER Working Papers
6793, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1998. "Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 159-201.
- Christina D. Romer & David H. Romer, 1999. "Monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, issue Q I, pages 21-49.
- World Bank, 2001. "Jamaica : Country Financial Accountability Assessment," World Bank Other Operational Studies 15674, The World Bank.
- Bernt Bratsberg, 2002. "School Quality and Returns to Education of U.S. Immigrants," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 40(2), pages 177-198, April.
- Handa, Sudhanshu, 1996. "Maternal Education and Child Attainment in Jamaica: Testing the Bargaining Power Hypothesis," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 58(1), pages 119-37, February.
- Fajnzylber, Pablo & Lederman, Daniel & Loayza, Norman, 2002. "Inequality and Violent Crime," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 45(1), pages 1-40, April.
- Ezemenari, Kene & Subbarao, Kalanidhi, 1999. "Jamaica's food stamp program - impacts on poverty and welfare," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2207, The World Bank.
- L. Wade, 1988. "Review," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 58(1), pages 99-100, July.
- George Shultz & Chairman, 1998. "General discussion : monetary policy and the well-being of the poor," Proceedings - Economic Policy Symposium - Jackson Hole, Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City, pages 211-219.
- Psacharopoulos, George & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2002.
"Returns to investment in education : a further update,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
2881, The World Bank.
- George Psacharopoulos & Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2004. "Returns to investment in education: a further update," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 12(2), pages 111-134.
- Michael Bruno & William Easterly, 1995.
"Inflation Crises and Long-Run Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
5209, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ijaz Nabi & Manjula Luthria, 2002. "Building Competitive Firms : Incentives and Capabilities," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15220.
- Dalia Hakura & Ehsan U. Choudhri, 2001.
"Exchange Rate Pass-Through to Domestic Prices; Does the Inflationary Environment Matter?,"
IMF Working Papers
01/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Choudhri, Ehsan U. & Hakura, Dalia S., 2006. "Exchange rate pass-through to domestic prices: Does the inflationary environment matter?," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 25(4), pages 614-639, June.
- Gary S. Becker, 1974.
"Crime and Punishment: An Economic Approach,"
in: Essays in the Economics of Crime and Punishment, pages 1-54
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ana María Cerro & Osvaldo Meloni, 2000.
"Determinants of the crime rate in Argentina during the '90s,"
Estudios de Economia,
University of Chile, Department of Economics, vol. 27(2 Year 20), pages 297-311, December.
- Ana María Cerro & Osvaldo Meloni, 2005. "Determinants of the Crime Rate in Argentina during the 90's," Law and Economics 0504001, EconWPA.
- Brixi, Hana Polackova & Ghanem, Hafez & Islam, Roumeen, 1999. "Fiscal adjustment and contingent government liabilities : case studies of the Czech Republic and Macedonia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2177, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2002. "World Development Indicators 2002," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 13921.
- David De Ferranti & Guillermo E. Perry & Indermit Gill & J. Luis Guasch & William F. Maloney & Carolina Sanchez-Paramo & Norbert Schady, 2003. "Closing the Gap in Education and Technology," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15168.
- Karl M. Bennett, 1995. "Economic decline and the growth of the informal sector: The Guyana and Jamaica experience," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 7(2), pages 229-242, 03.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:14666. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.