Fiscal adjustment and contingent government liabilities : case studies of the Czech Republic and Macedonia
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Honohan, Patrick, 1999. "Fiscal contingency planning for banking crises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2228, The World Bank.
- Blejer, Mario I & Cheasty, Adrienne, 1991. "The Measurement of Fiscal Deficits: Analytical and Methodological Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1644-1678, December.
- William Easterly, 1999. "When is fiscal adjustment an illusion?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 55-86, April.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fatih KARANFIL & Ata OZKAYA, 2013.
"Indirect Taxes, Social Expenditures and Poverty:What Linkage?,"
Ege Academic Review,
Ege University Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences, vol. 13(3), pages 337-350.
- Fatih Karanfil & Ata Ozkaya, 2013. "Indirect Taxes, Social Expenditures and Poverty: What Linkage?," Post-Print hal-01449926, HAL.
- Lev Freinkman & Gohar Gyulumyan & Artak Kyurumyan, 2003.
"Quasi-Fiscal Activities, Hidden Government Subsidies, and Fiscal Adjustment in Armenia,"
World Bank Publications,
The World Bank, number 15074, April.
- Freinkman, Lev & Gyulumyan, Gohar & Kyurumyan, Artak, 2002. "Quasi-fiscal activities, hidden government subsidies, and fiscal adjustment in Armenia," MPRA Paper 10064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2014.
"Creative accounting practices and measurement methods: Evidence from Turkey,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 8, pages 1-27.
- Ozkaya, Ata, 2014. "Creative accounting practices and measurement methods: Evidence from Turkey," Economics Discussion Papers 2014-10, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- World Bank, 2003. "Jamaica - The Road to Sustained Growth : Country Economic Memorandum," World Bank Other Operational Studies 14666, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2004. "The Road to Sustained Growth in Jamaica," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15014, April.
- Richard Hemming & Axel Schimmelpfennig & Michael Kell, 2003. "Fiscal Vulnerability and Financial Crises in Emerging Market Economies," IMF Occasional Papers 218, International Monetary Fund.
- Ata Ozkaya, 2013. "The Effects of Debt Intolerance and Public Debt Sustainability on Credit Ratings: Evidence From European Economies," Working Papers 011, Bahcesehir University, Betam.
- Markus Baltzer & Lorenzo Cappiello & Roberto A. De Santis & Simone Manganelli, 2008. "Measuring financial integration in new EU member states," Occasional Paper Series 81, European Central Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks&Banking Reform; Payment Systems&Infrastructure; International Terrorism&Counterterrorism; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; Environmental Economics&Policies; Banks&Banking Reform; Insurance&Risk Mitigation; National Governance; Environmental Economics&Policies; Financial Crisis Management&Restructuring;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:2177. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .