Quasi-Fiscal Activities, Hidden Government Subsidies, and Fiscal Adjustment in Armenia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Freinkman, Lev & Gyulumyan, Gohar & Kyurumyan, Artak, 2002. "Quasi-fiscal activities, hidden government subsidies, and fiscal adjustment in Armenia," MPRA Paper 10064, University Library of Munich, Germany.
References listed on IDEAS
- William Easterly, 1999. "When is fiscal adjustment an illusion?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 55-86, April.
- Balázs Horváth, 1998. "Achieving Stabilization in Armenia," IMF Working Papers 98/38, International Monetary Fund.
- L.M. Freinkman & I. Starodubrovskaya, 1996.
"Restructuring of Enterprise Social Assets in Russia: Trends, Problems, Possible Solutions,"
wp96052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Freinkman, Lev M. & Starodubrovskaya, Irina, 1996. "Restructuring of enterprise social assets in Russia : trends, problems, possible solutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1635, The World Bank.
- Pinto, Brian & Drebentsov, Vladimir & Morozov, Alexander, 2000. "Give growth and macroeconomic stability in Russia a chance - harden budgets by eliminating nonpayments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2324, The World Bank.
- Alam, Asad & Sundberg, Mark, 2002. "A decade of fiscal transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2835, The World Bank.
- Aleh Tsyvinski & Martin Petri & Günther Taube, 2002. "Energy Sector Quasi-Fiscal Activities in the Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 02/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Brixi, Hana Polackova & Ghanem, Hafez & Islam, Roumeen, 1999. "Fiscal adjustment and contingent government liabilities : case studies of the Czech Republic and Macedonia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2177, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Belarus : Window of Opportunity to Enhance Competitiveness and Sustain Economic Growth, A Country Economic Memorandum (CEM) for the Republic of Belarus, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8353, The World Bank.
- Julian Lampietti, 2004. "Power's Promise : Electricity Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14936, April.
- Mali Chivakul & Robert C York, 2006. "Implications of Quasi-Fiscal Activities in Ghana," IMF Working Papers 06/24, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2007. "Armenia - Labor Market Dynamics : Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7846, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsBanks and Banking Reform Macroeconomics and Economic Growth - Economic Stabilization Governance - National Governance Urban Development - Municipal Financial Management Public Sector Economics and Finance Finance and Financial Sector Development;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbpubs:15074. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .