EU new member countries: public sector accounts and convergence criteria
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Kocenda, Evzen & Kutan, Ali M. & Yigit, Taner M., 2006.
"Pilgrims to the Eurozone: How far, how fast?,"
Elsevier, vol. 30(4), pages 311-327, December.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan & Taner M. Yigit, 2005. "Pilgrims to the Eurozone: How Far, How Fast?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp279, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Evzen Kocenda & Ali M. Kutan & M. Taner Yigit, 2005. "Pilgrims to Eurozone: How Far, How Fast," Working Papers 0501, Department of Economics, Bilkent University.
- repec:bil:bilpap:0501 is not listed on IDEAS
- Vincent Koen & Paul van den Noord, 2005. "Fiscal Gimmickry in Europe: One-Off Measures and Creative Accounting," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 417, OECD Publishing.
- William Easterly, 1999. "When is fiscal adjustment an illusion?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 55-86, April.
- Alfredo Bardozzetti & Sandro Momigliano, 2006. "Le finanze pubbliche dei nuovi Stati membri dell'Unione europea," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2006(5-6), pages 35-63.
- Balassone, Fabrizio & Franco, Daniele, 2003. "EMU fiscal rules: a new answer to an old question?," Sede de la CEPAL en Santiago (Estudios e Investigaciones) 34909, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL).
- Giorgio Ragazzi, 2002. "Sulla riforma dei conti pubblici," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2002(3).
- Giorgio Ragazzi, 2003. "Quali indicatori sintetici per la finanza pubblica?," ECONOMIA PUBBLICA, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2003(4).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Abdelghani, Echchabi & Osman, Sayid & Isares, Mahamad & Khalid, Sorhiran & Zulhilmi, Zulkifli, 2011. "The implementation of Gulf Dinar among the GCC member countries and its possible impacts," MPRA Paper 28245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
More about this item
KeywordsH62; H63; O52;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H63 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Debt; Debt Management; Sovereign Debt
- O52 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economywide Country Studies - - - Europe
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:mil:wpdepa:2009-20. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (DEMM Working Papers). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/damilit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.