Monetary Union in West Africa: An Agency of Restraint for Fiscal Policies?
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Other versions of this item:
- Catherine A Pattillo & Paul R Masson, 2001. "Monetary Union in West Africa; An Agency of Restraint for Fiscal Policies?," IMF Working Papers 2001/034, International Monetary Fund.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean‐Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2018.
"Inflation Targeting, Fiscal Rules and the Policy Mix: Cross‐effects and Interactions,"
Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 128(615), pages 2755-2784, November.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & René Tapsoba, 2017. "Inflation Targeting, Fiscal Rules and the Policy Mix: Cross-effects and Interactions," Post-Print hal-01682693, HAL.
- Charalambos Tsangarides & Pierre Ewenczyk & Michal Hulej & Mahvash Saeed Qureshi, 2009.
"Are Africa's Currency Unions Good for Trade?,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 56(4), pages 876-918, November.
- Michal Hulej & Charalambos G Tsangarides & Pierre Ewenczyk, 2006. "Stylized Facts on Bilateral Trade and Currency Unions; Implications for Africa," IMF Working Papers 06/31, International Monetary Fund.
- Sampawende Jules TAPSOBA, 2009. "Union Monétaire en Afrique de l’Ouest: Quelles Réponses à l’Hétérogénéité des Chocs ?," Working Papers 200912, CERDI.
- Sampawende Jules Tapsoba, 2011. "Union Monétaire en Afrique de l'Ouest: Quelles Réponses à l'Hétérogénéité des Chocs ?," Working Papers halshs-00554309, HAL.
- Kohnert, Dirk, 2005. "African Monetary Unions - Dominated by the North? On the Relevance of Rational Economic Reasoning Under African Conditions," MPRA Paper 82083, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- E D Balogun, 2010.
"Alternative reconsideration of output growth differential for West African Monetary Zone,"
IFC Bulletins chapters, in: Bank for International Settlements (ed.),Proceedings of the SARB/IFC seminar on "Economic and financial convergence en route to regional economic integration: experience, prospects and statis, volume 32, pages 106-120,
Bank for International Settlements.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Alternative reconsideration of output growth differrential for the West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 13416, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Agnès Bénassy‐Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2005.
"On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub‐Saharan Africa,"
The World Economy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 28(3), pages 349-373, March.
- A. Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2003. "On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharian Africa," THEMA Working Papers 2003-38, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Agnès Bénassy-Quéré & Maylis Coupet, 2003. "On the Adequacy of Monetary Arrangements in Sub-Saharian Africa," Working Papers 2003-11, CEPII research center.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2009. "Inflation differential in the West African Monetary Zone (WAMZ) area:Implications for unionization," MPRA Paper 13045, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jan Libich & Andrew Hughes Hallett & Petr Stehlik, 2007.
"Monetary And Fiscal Policy Interaction With Various Degrees And Types Of Commitment,"
CAMA Working Papers
2007-21, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Hughes Hallett, Andrew & Libich, Jan & Stehlík, Petr, 2007. "Monetary and Fiscal Policy Interaction with Various Degrees and Types of Commitment," CEPR Discussion Papers 6586, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paweł Młodkowski, 2006. "Konwergencja fiskalna w uniach walutowych w Afryce na tle rozwiązań europejskich," Gospodarka Narodowa. The Polish Journal of Economics, Warsaw School of Economics, issue 1-2, pages 19-36.
- Dorothy Engmann & Ousmane Dore & Benoít Anne, 2003. "Regional Impact of Cote D'Ivoire'S Sociopolitical Crisis; An Assessment," IMF Working Papers 03/85, International Monetary Fund.
- Balogun, Emmanuel Dele, 2008. "An alternative reconsideration of macroeconomic convergence criteria for West African Monetary Zone," MPRA Paper 11367, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chantal Dupasquier & Patrick N. Osakwe & Shandre M. Thangavelu, 2005. "Choice of Monetary and Exchange Regimes in ECOWAS: An Optimum Currency Area Analysis," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0510, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Jean-Louis Combes & Xavier Debrun & Alexandru Minea & Rene Tapsoba, 2014. "Inflation Targeting and Fiscal Rules; Do Interactions and Sequencing Matter?," IMF Working Papers 14/89, International Monetary Fund.
- Ian Lienert, 2003. "A Comparison Between Two Public Expenditure Management Systems in Africa," IMF Working Papers 03/2, International Monetary Fund.
- Etienne B Yehoue, 2007. "The CFA Arrangements; More than Just An Aid Substitute?," IMF Working Papers 07/19, International Monetary Fund.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:jafrec:v:11:y:2002:i:3:p:387-412. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csaoxuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.