Quasi-fiscal activities, hidden government subsidies, and fiscal adjustment in Armenia
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Lev Freinkman & Gohar Gyulumyan & Artak Kyurumyan, 2003. "Quasi-Fiscal Activities, Hidden Government Subsidies, and Fiscal Adjustment in Armenia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 15074.
References listed on IDEAS
- Freinkman, Lev M. & Starodubrovskaya, Irina, 1996.
"Restructuring of enterprise social assets in Russia : trends, problems, possible solutions,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
1635, The World Bank.
- L.M. Freinkman & I. Starodubrovskaya, 1996. "Restructuring of Enterprise Social Assets in Russia: Trends, Problems, Possible Solutions," Working Papers wp96052, International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis.
- Aleh Tsyvinski & Martin Petri & Günther Taube, 2002. "Energy Sector Quasi-Fiscal Activities in the Countries of the Former Soviet Union," IMF Working Papers 02/60, International Monetary Fund.
- Brixi, Hana Polackova & Ghanem, Hafez & Islam, Roumeen, 1999. "Fiscal adjustment and contingent government liabilities : case studies of the Czech Republic and Macedonia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2177, The World Bank.
- William Easterly, 1999. "When is fiscal adjustment an illusion?," Economic Policy, CEPR;CES;MSH, vol. 14(28), pages 55-86, April.
- Balázs Horváth, 1998. "Achieving Stabilization in Armenia," IMF Working Papers 98/38, International Monetary Fund.
- Pinto, Brian & Drebentsov, Vladimir & Morozov, Alexander, 2000. "Give growth and macroeconomic stability in Russia a chance - harden budgets by eliminating nonpayments," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2324, The World Bank.
- Alam, Asad & Sundberg, Mark, 2002. "A decade of fiscal transition," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2835, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- World Bank, 2005. "Belarus : Window of Opportunity to Enhance Competitiveness and Sustain Economic Growth, A Country Economic Memorandum (CEM) for the Republic of Belarus, Volume 1, Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8353, The World Bank.
- Julian Lampietti, 2004. "Power's Promise : Electricity Reforms in Eastern Europe and Central Asia," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 14936.
- Mali Chivakul & Robert C York, 2006. "Implications of Quasi-Fiscal Activities in Ghana," IMF Working Papers 06/24, International Monetary Fund.
- World Bank, 2007. "Armenia - Labor Market Dynamics : Volume 2. Main Report," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7846, The World Bank.
More about this item
KeywordsArmenia; subsidies; fiscal adjustment; quasi-fiscal deficit; losses in the energy sector;
- H62 - Public Economics - - National Budget, Deficit, and Debt - - - Deficit; Surplus
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- P35 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Public Finance
- H81 - Public Economics - - Miscellaneous Issues - - - Governmental Loans; Loan Guarantees; Credits; Grants; Bailouts
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:10064. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .