Efectos del tipo de cambio sobre el déficit público: modelos de simulación Monte Carlo
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Das, Sanjiv R., 2002. "The surprise element: jumps in interest rates," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 106(1), pages 27-65, January.
- S. G. Kou, 2002. "A Jump-Diffusion Model for Option Pricing," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 48(8), pages 1086-1101, August.
- Fernando Martin, 2009.
"A Positive Theory of Government Debt,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 12(4), pages 608-631, October.
- Fernando M. Martin, 2004. "A Positive Theory of Government Debt," Macroeconomics 0408013, EconWPA, revised 14 Nov 2004.
- Fernando Martin, 2009. "Code and data files for "A Positive Theory of Government Debt"," Computer Codes 07-47, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Domowitz, Ian & Hakkio, Craig S., 1985. "Conditional variance and the risk premium in the foreign exchange market," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(1-2), pages 47-66, August.
- Hakkio, Craig S. & Leiderman, Leonardo, 1986. "Intertemporal asset pricing and the term structures of exchange rates and interest rates: The eurocurrency market," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 325-344, April.
- Blejer, Mario I & Cheasty, Adrienne, 1991. "The Measurement of Fiscal Deficits: Analytical and Methodological Issues," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 29(4), pages 1644-1678, December.
- John C. Cox & Jonathan E. Ingersoll Jr. & Stephen A. Ross, 2005. "A Theory Of The Term Structure Of Interest Rates," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 5, pages 129-164 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Amin, Kaushik I, 1993. " Jump Diffusion Option Valuation in Discrete Time," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1833-1863, December.
- Wang, Yiming & Tong, Hanfei, 2008. "Modeling and estimating the jump risk of exchange rates: Applications to RMB," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 387(26), pages 6575-6583.
- Alan Sutherland, 2006. "Currency Crises and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 17(1), pages 57-71, January.
- Ahn, Chang Mo & Thompson, Howard E, 1988. " Jump-Diffusion Processes and the Term Structure of Interest Rates," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 43(1), pages 155-174, March.
- Michael Johannes, 2004. "The Statistical and Economic Role of Jumps in Continuous-Time Interest Rate Models," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 59(1), pages 227-260, February.
- Wing H. Chan, 2003. "A correlated bivariate Poisson jump model for foreign exchange," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 28(4), pages 669-685, November.
- Mikhail Chernov & A. Ronald Gallant & Eric Ghysels & George Tauchen, 1999. "A New Class of Stochastic Volatility Models with Jumps: Theory and Estimation," CIRANO Working Papers 99s-48, CIRANO.
- Yoshiyasu Ono & Akihisa Shibata, 2001. "Government spending, interest rates, and capital accumulation in a two-sector model," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 34(4), pages 903-920, November.
- Kiani, Khurshid M., 2009. "Federal budget deficits and long-term interest rates in USA," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 49(1), pages 74-84, February.
- Darrell Duffie & Rui Kan, 1996. "A Yield-Factor Model Of Interest Rates," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 6(4), pages 379-406.
- Akgiray, Vedat & Booth, Geoffrey, 1986. "Stock Price Processes with Discontinuous Time Paths: An Empirical Examination," The Financial Review, Eastern Finance Association, vol. 21(2), pages 163-184, May.
More about this item
Keywordstipo de cambio; déficit público; procesos estocásticos; simulación Monte Carlo;
- E47 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Forecasting and Simulation: Models and Applications
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
- E65 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Studies of Particular Policy Episodes
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:nax:conyad:v:55:y:2010:i:3:p:11-40. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Alberto García-Narvaez (Technical Editor)). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fcunamx.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.