Inflationary Expectations, Economic Activity, Taxes, and Interest Rates
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 70 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: https://www.aeaweb.org/aer/|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: https://www.aeaweb.org/subscribe.html|
- Crowder, William J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1999. "The changing long-run linkage between yields on Treasury and municipal bonds and the 1986 Tax Act," Review of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 8(2), pages 101-119.
- Joe Peek and James A. Wilcox., 1985.
"Taxable and Tax-Exempt Interest Rates: The Role of Personal and Corporate Tax Rates,"
Research Program in Finance Working Papers
146, University of California at Berkeley.
- Joe Peek & James A. Wilcox, 1985. "Taxable and Tax-Exempt Interest Rates: The Role of Personal and Corporate Tax Rates," NBER Working Papers 1544, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Moazzami, Bakhtiar & Gupta, Kanhaya L., 1995. "The quantity theory of money and its long-run implications," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 17(4), pages 667-682.
- repec:wsi:serxxx:v:54:y:2009:i:01:n:s0217590809003173 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tamim Bayoumi & Joseph E. Gagnon, 1992. "Taxation and inflation: a new explanation for current account imbalances," International Finance Discussion Papers 420, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Jonathan S. Skinner, 1994. "Housing and Saving in the United States," NBER Chapters,in: Housing Markets in the United States and Japan, pages 191-214 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jonathan Skinner, 1991. "Housing and Saving in the United States," NBER Working Papers 3874, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bayoumi, Tamim & Gagnon, Joseph, 1996. "Taxation and inflation: A new explanation for capital flows," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 303-330, October.
- Robert S. Chirinko & Stephen R. King, 1985. "Hidden Stimuli to Capital Formation: Debt and the Incomplete Adjustment of Financial Returns," NBER Working Papers 1684, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, Frederic S, 1990. " Can Futures Market Data Be Used to Understand the Behavior of Real Interest Rates?," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 45(1), pages 245-257, March.
- Frederic S. Mishkin, 1987. "Can Futures Market Data Be Used to Understand the Behavior of Real Interest Rates?," NBER Working Papers 2400, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Mishkin, F.S., 1989. "Can Future Market Data Be Used To Understand The Behavior Of Real Interest Rates?," Papers fb-87-18r, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Radó, Márk, 2003. "Infláció, tőkeköltség és a magyar tulajdonosok versenyhátránya
[Inflation, capital costs and the competitive disadvantage of Hungarian owners]," Közgazdasági Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), Közgazdasági Szemle Alapítvány (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 964-987.
- Dean Croushore, 1997. "The Livingston Survey: still useful after all these years," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Mar, pages 15-27.
- John H. Makin, 1981. "Real Interest, Money Surprises and Anticipated Inflation," NBER Working Papers 0818, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- King Fuei Lee, 2009. "An Empirical Study Of The Fisher Effect And The Dynamic Relation Between Nominal Interest Rate And Inflation In Singapore," The Singapore Economic Review (SER), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 54(01), pages 75-88.
- Lee, King Fuei, 2007. "An Empirical Study of the Fisher Effect and the Dynamic Relation Between Nominal Interest Rate and Inflation in Singapore," MPRA Paper 12383, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yash P. Mehra, 2006. "Inflation uncertainty and the recent low level of the long bond rate," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 225-253.
- Booth, G. Geoffrey & Ciner, Cetin, 2001. "The relationship between nominal interest rates and inflation: international evidence," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 269-280, July.
- Joe Peek & James A. Wilcox, 1984. "The Reaction of Reduced-Form Coefficients to Regime Changes: The Case of Interest Rates," NBER Working Papers 1379, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:aea:aecrev:v:70:y:1980:i:1:p:12-21. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jane Voros)or (Michael P. Albert)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.
Follow series, journals, authors & more
New papers by email
Subscribe to new additions to RePEc
Public profiles for Economics researchers
Various rankings of research in Economics & related fields
Who was a student of whom, using RePEc
Curated articles & papers on various economics topics
Upload your paper to be listed on RePEc and IDEAS
Blog aggregator for economics research
Cases of plagiarism in Economics
Job Market Papers
RePEc working paper series dedicated to the job market
Pretend you are at the helm of an economics department
Services from the StL Fed
Data, research, apps & more from the St. Louis Fed