University Support in the Development of Regional Entrepreneurial Activity: An Exploratory Study from Chile
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Reynolds & Niels Bosma & Erkko Autio & Steve Hunt & Natalie De Bono & Isabel Servais & Paloma Lopez-Garcia & Nancy Chin, 2005. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor: Data Collection Design and Implementation 1998–2003," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 205-231, February.
- André Stel & Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, 2005.
"The Effect of Entrepreneurial Activity on National Economic Growth,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 311-321, February.
- Andre van Stel & Martin Carree & Roy Thurik, "undated". "The effect of entrepreneurial activity on national economic growth," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy 2005-04, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & Martin Carree, 2005. "The effect of entrepreneurial activity on national economic growth," Scales Research Reports N200419, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Mikael Lindahl & Alan B. Krueger, 2001.
"Education for Growth: Why and for Whom?,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 39(4), pages 1101-1136, December.
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," Working Papers 808, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Industrial Relations Section..
- Alan B. Krueger & Mikael Lindahl, 2000. "Education for Growth: Why and For Whom?," NBER Working Papers 7591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Etzkowitz, Henry, 1998. "The norms of entrepreneurial science: cognitive effects of the new university-industry linkages," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 27(8), pages 823-833, December.
- Micheal Fritsch & Christian Schwirten, 1999. "Enterprise-University Co-operation and the Role of Public Research Institutions in Regional Innovation Systems," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 6(1), pages 69-83.
- David Audretsch, 2004. "Sustaining Innovation and Growth: Public Policy Support for Entrepreneurship," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 11(3), pages 167-191.
- José Amorós & Christian Felzensztein & Eli Gimmon, 2013. "Entrepreneurial opportunities in peripheral versus core regions in Chile," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 40(1), pages 119-139, January.
- repec:kap:iaecre:v:14:y:2008:i:4:p:395-406 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bania, Neil & Eberts, Randall W & Fogarty, Michael S, 1993.
"Universities and the Startup of New Companies: Can We Generalize from Route 128 and Silicon Valley?,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 75(4), pages 761-766, November.
- Neil Bania & Randall W. Eberts & Michael S. Fogarty, "undated". "Universities and the Startup of New Companies: Can We Generalize from Route 128 and Silicon Valley?," Upjohn Working Papers and Journal Articles rwe1993, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research.
- Wennekers, Sander & Thurik, Roy, 1999. "Linking Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 13(1), pages 27-55, August.
- Audretsch, David B. & Lehmann, Erik E., 2005. "Does the Knowledge Spillover Theory of Entrepreneurship hold for regions?," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(8), pages 1191-1202, October.
- Cohen, Wesley M & Levinthal, Daniel A, 1989. "Innovation and Learning: The Two Faces of R&D," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 99(397), pages 569-596, September.
More about this item
Keywordsentrepreneurship; university-business interaction; promotion of entrepreneurship;
- I23 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Higher Education; Research Institutions
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O18 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Urban, Rural, Regional, and Transportation Analysis; Housing; Infrastructure
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ris:invreg:0235. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Julieta Llungo-Ortíz). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aecrrea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.