The impact of entrepreneurship education in higher education : A systematic review and research agenda
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Ghulam Nabi & Francisco Linan & Alain Fayolle & Norris F. Krueger & Andreas Walmsley, 2017. "The impact of entrepreneurship education in higher education : A systematic review and research agenda," Post-Print hal-02313409, HAL.
References listed on IDEAS
- Edgar Izquierdo & Marc Buelens, 2011. "Competing models of entrepreneurial intentions: the influence of entrepreneurial self-efficacy and attitudes," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 13(1), pages 75-91.
- Yar, Daniel & Wennberg, Karl & Berglund, Henrik, 2008. "Creativity In Entrepreneurship Education," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2008:4, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 03 Apr 2008.
- Zara Daghbashyan & Björn Hårsman, 2014.
"University choice and entrepreneurship,"
Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(4), pages 729-746, April.
- Daghbashyan, Zara & Hårsman, Björn, 2012. "University choice and entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 292, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Aderemi Ayinla Alarape, 2007. "Entrepreneurship programs, operational efficiency and growth of small businesses," Journal of Enterprising Communities: People and Places in the Global Economy, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 1(3), pages 222-239, August.
- Eugenia Petridou & Katerina Sarri, 2011. "Developing "Potential Entrepreneurs" In Higher Education Institutes," Journal of Enterprising Culture (JEC), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 19(01), pages 79-99.
- Baptista, Rui & Naia, Ana, 2015. "Entrepreneurship Education: A Selective Examination of the Literature," Foundations and Trends(R) in Entrepreneurship, now publishers, vol. 11(5), pages 337-426, December.
- Poblete, Carlos & Amorós, José Ernesto, 2013. "University Support in the Development of Regional Entrepreneurial Activity: An Exploratory Study from Chile," INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH, Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 26, pages 159-177.
- Dugassa Tessema Gerba, 2012. "Impact of entrepreneurship education on entrepreneurial intentions of business and engineering students in Ethiopia," African Journal of Economic and Management Studies, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 258-277, September.
- Warren Byabashaija & Isaac Katono, 2011. "The Impact Of College Entrepreneurial Education On Entrepreneurial Attitudes And Intention To Start A Business In Uganda," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 16(01), pages 127-144.
- A. Fayolle & B. Gailly, 2015. "The Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Attitudes and Intention: Hysteresis and Persistence," Post-Print halshs-00785012, HAL.
- Azzedine TounÃ©s & Narjisse Lassas-Clerc & Alain Fayolle, 2014. "Perceived entrepreneurial competences tested by business plan pedagogies," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 21(4), pages 541-557.
- A. Fayolle, 2013. "Personal views on the future of entrepreneurship education," Post-Print halshs-01057347, HAL.
- Hala W. Hattab, 2014. "Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Entrepreneurial Intentions of University Students in Egypt," The Journal of Entrepreneurship, Entrepreneurship Development Institute of India, vol. 23(1), pages 1-18, March.
- Fiona Wilson & Jill Kickul & Deborah Marlino & Saulo D. Barbosa & Mark D. Griffiths, 2009. "An Analysis Of The Role Of Gender And Self-Efficacy In Developing Female Entrepreneurial Interest And Behavior," Journal of Developmental Entrepreneurship (JDE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 14(02), pages 105-119.
- Martin, Bruce C. & McNally, Jeffrey J. & Kay, Michael J., 2013. "Examining the formation of human capital in entrepreneurship: A meta-analysis of entrepreneurship education outcomes," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(2), pages 211-224.
- Jean Michel Degeorge & Alain Fayolle, 2008. "Is entrepreneurial intention stable through time? First insights from a sample of French students," International Journal of Entrepreneurship and Small Business, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 5(1), pages 7-27.
- Alain Fayolle & B. Gailly & N. Lassas-Clerc, 2006. "Assessing the Impact of Entrepreneurship Education Programmes: A New Methodology," Post-Print halshs-00133044, HAL.
- Souitaris, Vangelis & Zerbinati, Stefania & Al-Laham, Andreas, 2007. "Do entrepreneurship programmes raise entrepreneurial intention of science and engineering students? The effect of learning, inspiration and resources," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 22(4), pages 566-591, July.
- Alain Fayolle, 2013. "Personal views on the future of entrepreneurship education," Entrepreneurship & Regional Development, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(7-8), pages 692-701, September.
- Mickael Laviolette & Miruna Radu & Olivier Brunel, 2012. "The impact of story bound entrepreneurial role models on self-efficacy and entrepreneurial intention," Post-Print halshs-00682227, HAL.
- Azzedine Tounés & Narjisse Lassas Clerc & Alain Fayolle, 2014. "Perceived entrepreneurial competences tested by business plan pedagogies," Post-Print hal-02006135, HAL.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ángela González Moreno & Llanos López Muñoz & Rosario Pérez Morote, 2019. "The Role of Higher Education in Development of Entrepreneurial Competencies: Some Insights from Castilla-La Mancha University in Spain," Administrative Sciences, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(1), pages 1-24, February.
- Gabriel Linton & Markus Klinton, 2019. "University entrepreneurship education: a design thinking approach to learning," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 1-11, December.
- James A. Cunningham & Erik E. Lehmann & Matthias Menter & Nikolaus Seitz, 2019. "The impact of university focused technology transfer policies on regional innovation and entrepreneurship," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 44(5), pages 1451-1475, October.
- Pérez, Víctor Centeno & Kansikas, Juha, 2019. "Emotions and entrepreneurship education: State of the art and future research agenda," Working Papers 02/19, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Geerts, Jaason M. & Goodall, Amanda H. & Agius, Stevie, 2020. "Evidence-based leadership development for physicians: A systematic literature review," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 246(C).
- Francisco J. García-Rodríguez & Inés Ruiz-Rosa & Desiderio Gutiérrez-Taño & Esperanza Gil-Soto, 0. "Entrepreneurial intentions in the context of a collectivist economy: a comparison between Cuba and Spain," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 0, pages 1-19.
- Davide Hahn & Tommaso Minola & Giulio Bosio & Lucio Cassia, 2020. "The impact of entrepreneurship education on university students’ entrepreneurial skills: a family embeddedness perspective," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 55(1), pages 257-282, June.
- Alaref, Jumana & Brodmann, Stefanie & Premand, Patrick, 2020.
"The medium-term impact of entrepreneurship education on labor market outcomes: Experimental evidence from university graduates in Tunisia,"
Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
- Alaref,Jumana Jamal Subhi & Koettl-Brodmann,Stefanie & Premand,Patrick, 2019. "The Medium-Term Impact of Entrepreneurship Education on Labor Market Outcomes : Experimental Evidence from University Graduates in Tunisia," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8701, The World Bank.
- Francisco I. Vega-GÃ³mez & Francisco J. Miranda GonzÃ¡lez & Antonio Chamorro Mera & Jesus PÃ©rez-Mayo, 2020. "Antecedents of Entrepreneurial Skills and Their Influence on the Entrepreneurial Intention of Academics," SAGE Open, , vol. 10(2), pages 21582440209, June.
- Saeed Mujahid & Shujaat Mubarik & Navaz Naghavi, 2019. "Prioritizing dimensions of entrepreneurial ecosystem: a proposed framework," Journal of Global Entrepreneurship Research, Springer;UNESCO Chair in Entrepreneurship, vol. 9(1), pages 1-21, December.
- Oliver Laasch & Dirk C. Moosmayer & Frithjof Arp, 2020. "Responsible Practices in the Wild: An Actor-Network Perspective on Mobile Apps in Learning as Translation(s)," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 161(2), pages 253-277, January.
- Vasiliki Vamvaka & Chrysostomos Stoforos & Theodosios Palaskas & Charalampos Botsaris, 2020. "Attitude toward entrepreneurship, perceived behavioral control, and entrepreneurial intention: dimensionality, structural relationships, and gender differences," Journal of Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 1-26, December.
- Davide Hahn, 2020. "The psychological well-being of student entrepreneurs: a social identity perspective," International Entrepreneurship and Management Journal, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 467-499, June.
- Elen Riot, 2020. "Sciences en Marche: An Active Experimentation in Entrepreneurship Education in a Social Movement [Sciences en Marche. L'expérience entrepreneuriale d'un mouvement social]," Post-Print hal-02883094, HAL.
- Antonio Bernal-Guerrero & Antonio Ramón Cárdenas-Gutiérrez & Elisabet Montoro-Fernández, 2020. "Basic business knowledge scale for secondary education students. Development and validation with Spanish teenagers," PLOS ONE, Public Library of Science, vol. 15(7), pages 1-22, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-02276714. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.