A Review of the Bulgaria School Autonomy Reforms
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:||Jun 2010|
|Date of revision:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: 1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433|
Phone: (202) 477-1234
Web page: https://openknowledge.worldbank.org
More information through EDIRC
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul Schultz, T., 2004.
"School subsidies for the poor: evaluating the Mexican Progresa poverty program,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 74(1), pages 199-250, June.
- T. Paul Schultz, 2001. "School Subsidies for the Poor: Evaluating the Mexican Progresa Poverty Program," Working Papers 834, Economic Growth Center, Yale University.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel & Rebecca Thornton, 2009.
"Incentives to Learn,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 91(3), pages 437-456, August.
- Edward Miguel & Michael Kremer & Rebecca Thornton, 2004. "Incentives to learn," Natural Field Experiments 00289, The Field Experiments Website.
- Kremer, Michael & Miguel, Edward & Thornton, Rebecca & Ozier, Owen, 2005. "Incentives to learn," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3546, The World Bank.
- Kremer, Michael Robert & Miguel, Edward A. & Thorton, Rebecca L, 2004. "Incentives to Learn," Center for International and Development Economics Research, Working Paper Series qt9kc4p47q, Center for International and Development Economics Research, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
- Michael Kremer & Edward Miguel & Rebecca Thornton, 2004. "Incentives to Learn," NBER Working Papers 10971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kremer, Michael R. & Miguel, Edward & Thornton, Rebecca, 2009. "Incentives to Learn," Scholarly Articles 3716457, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Victor Lavy, 2002. "Evaluating the Effect of Teachers' Group Performance Incentives on Pupil Achievement," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 110(6), pages 1286-1317, December.
- Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2013.
"Private education provision and public finance: the Netherlands,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 392-414, September.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2010. "Private education provision and public finance : the Netherlands," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5185, The World Bank.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2004.
"Does School Accountability Lead to Improved Student Performance?,"
NBER Working Papers
10591, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Eric A. Hanushek & Margaret E. Raymond, 2005. "Does school accountability lead to improved student performance?," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 24(2), pages 297-327.
- Ritzen, Jozef M. M. & van Dommelen, Jan & De Vijlder, Frans J., 1997. "School finance and school choice in the Netherlands," Economics of Education Review, Elsevier, vol. 16(3), pages 329-335, June.
- Gertler, Paul J. & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2012.
"Empowering parents to improve education: Evidence from rural Mexico,"
Journal of Development Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 99(1), pages 68-79.
- Gertler, Paul & Patrinos, Harry & Rubio-Codina, Marta, 2008. "Empowering parents to improve education : evidence from rural Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3935, The World Bank.
- Alvarez, Jesus & Moreno, Vicente Garcia & Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "Institutional effects as determinants of learning outcomes : exploring state variations in Mexico," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4286, The World Bank.
- World Bank, 2007. "Chile - Institutional Design for an Effective Education Quality Assurance," World Bank Other Operational Studies 7855, The World Bank.
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2007. "The living conditions of children," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4251, The World Bank.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wboper:13040. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Thomas Breineder)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.