Private education provision and public finance : the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2013. "Private education provision and public finance: the Netherlands," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(4), pages 392-414, September.
References listed on IDEAS
- Martin R. West & Ludger Woessmann, 2010.
"'Every Catholic Child in a Catholic School': Historical Resistance to State Schooling, Contemporary Private Competition and Student Achievement across Countries,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 120(546), pages 229-255, August.
- Martin R. West & Ludger Wößmann, 2008. "“Every Catholic Child in a Catholic School”: Historical Resistance to State Schooling, Contemporary Private Competition, and Student Achievement across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 2332, CESifo Group Munich.
- West, Martin R. & Woessmann, Ludger, 2008. ""Every Catholic Child in a Catholic School": Historical Resistance to State Schooling, Contemporary Private Competition, and Student Achievement across Countries," IZA Discussion Papers 3818, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- West, Martin R. & Wößmann, Ludger, 2010. "\"Every catholic child in a catholic school\": Historical resistance to state schooling, contemporary private competition and student achievement across countries," Munich Reprints in Economics 19692, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Ahlin, Åsa, 2003. "Does School Competition Matter? Effects of a Large-Scale School Choice Reform on Student Performance," Working Paper Series 2003:2, Uppsala University, Department of Economics.
- Caroline Minter Hoxby, 1994. "Do Private Schools Provide Competition for Public Schools?," NBER Working Papers 4978, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vega, Emiliana, 2002. "School choice, student performance, and teacher and school characteristics : the Chilean case," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2833, The World Bank.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2013. "Postales sobre educacion en la Argentina, 2013," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 528, Universidad del CEMA.
- Edgardo Zablotsky, 2014. "Otra educación es posible I," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 556, Universidad del CEMA.
- Chris Sakellariou, 2016. "The “true” private school effect across countries using PISA-2012 Mathematics," Economic Growth Centre Working Paper Series 1605, Nanyang Technological University, School of Social Sciences, Economic Growth Centre.
- Oliver Himmler, 2009. "The Effects of School Competition on Academic Achievement and Grading Standards," CESifo Working Paper Series 2676, CESifo Group Munich.
- Ludger Wößmann, 2006. "Public-Private Partnership and Schooling Outcomes across Countries," CESifo Working Paper Series 1662, CESifo Group Munich.
- World Bank, 2010. "A Review of the Bulgaria School Autonomy Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13040, The World Bank.
- Harry Anthony Patrinos, 2011. "School Choice in The Netherlands," ifo DICE Report, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich, vol. 9(2), pages 55-59, 07.
More about this item
KeywordsTertiary Education; Education For All; Secondary Education; Primary Education; Teaching and Learning;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-02-05 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2010-02-05 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wbk:wbrwps:5185. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Roula I. Yazigi). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dvewbus.html .