What Happens When Econometrics and Psychometrics Collide? An Example Using PISA Data
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Stefanie Hof, 2014. "Does Private Tutoring Work? The Effectiveness of Private Tutoring: A Nonparametric Bounds Analysis," Economics of Education Working Paper Series 0096, University of Zurich, Department of Business Administration (IBW).
- Tommaso Agasisti, 2013. "The efficiency of Italian secondary schools and the potential role of competition: a data envelopment analysis using OECD-PISA2006 data," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(5), pages 520-544, December.
- Cain Polidano & Barbara Hanel & Hielke Buddelmeyer, 2013. "Explaining the socio-economic status school completion gap," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 21(3), pages 230-247, July.
- Stefanie Hof, 2014. "Does private tutoring work? The effectiveness of private tutoring: a nonparametric bounds analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 347-366, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:ebl:ecbull:eb-17-00498 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsSurvey design; Test design; PISA; Weights; Replicate weights; Plausible values;
- I20 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - General
- C18 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Methodolical Issues: General
- C10 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - General
- C55 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric Modeling - - - Large Data Sets: Modeling and Analysis
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2017-03-12 (All new papers)
- NEP-ECM-2017-03-12 (Econometrics)
- NEP-EDU-2017-03-12 (Education)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:qss:dqsswp:1704. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Bilal Nasim). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dqioeuk.html .