Report NEP-EDU-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-EDU, a report on new working papers in the area of Education. Joao Carlos Correia Leitao issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Patrinos, Harry Anthony, 2010. "Private education provision and public finance : the Netherlands," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5185, The World Bank.
- Macdonald, Kevin & Barrera, Felipe & Guaqueta, Juliana & Patrinos, Harry Anthony & Porta, Emilio, 2010. "The determinants of wealth and gender inequity in cognitive skills in Latin America," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5189, The World Bank.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Guo, Yusu & Newbold, Bruce, 2010. "Cities and Growth: Earnings Levels Across Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Human Capital," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2010020e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis Division.
- Brian A. Jacob, 2010. "The Effect of Employment Protection on Worker Effort: Evidence from Public Schooling," NBER Working Papers 15655, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Just, David R. & Wansink, Brian & Mancino, Lisa & Guthrie, Joanne F., 2008. "Behavioral Economic Concepts To Encourage Healthy Eating in School Cafeterias: Experiments and Lessons From College Students," Economic Research Report 56489, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service.
- Müller, Bettina, 2009. "Does interdisciplinarity lead to higher employment growth of academic spinoffs?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.