Cities and Growth: Earnings Levels Across Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Human Capital
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sébastien Breau & Dieter F. Kogler & Kenyon C. Bolton, 2014. "On the Relationship between Innovation and Wage Inequality: New Evidence from Canadian Cities," Economic Geography, Clark University, vol. 90(4), pages 351-373, October.
- Benjamin Dachis, 2015. "Tackling Traffic: The Economic Cost of Congestion in Metro Vancouver," e-briefs 206, C.D. Howe Institute.
- K. Bruce Newbold & W. Mark Brown, 2015. "The Urban–Rural Gap In University Attendance: Determinants Of University Participation Among Canadian Youth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 55(4), pages 585-608, September.
- Ben Dachis, 2013. "Cars, Congestion and Costs: A New Approach to Evaluating Government Infrastructure Investment," C.D. Howe Institute Commentary, C.D. Howe Institute, issue 385, July.
More about this item
KeywordsBusiness performance and ownership; Education; training and learning; Educational attainment; Labour; Regional and urban profiles; Wages; salaries and other earnings;
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-02-05 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2010-02-05 (Education)
- NEP-GEO-2010-02-05 (Economic Geography)
- NEP-HRM-2010-02-05 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-LAB-2010-02-05 (Labour Economics)
- NEP-URE-2010-02-05 (Urban & Real Estate Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:stc:stcp1e:2010020e. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Mark Brown). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/stagvca.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .