Report NEP-GEO-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-GEO, a report on new working papers in the area of Economic Geography. Vassilis Monastiriotis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jesus Crespo-Cuaresma & Gernot Doppelhofer & Martin Feldkircher, 2009. "The Determinants of Economic Growth in European Regions," wiiw Working Papers 57, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Beckstead, Desmond & Brown, W. Mark & Guo, Yusu & Newbold, Bruce, 2010. "Cities and Growth: Earnings Levels Across Urban and Rural Areas: The Role of Human Capital," The Canadian Economy in Transition 2010020e, Statistics Canada, Economic Analysis.
- Corinne Bagoulla & Emmanuelle Chevassus-Lozza & Karine Daniel & Carl Gaigné, 2010. "Regional production adjustment to import competition: evidence from the French agro-industry," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 10-01, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Jacques-François Thisse, 2009. "How Transport Costs Shape the Spatial Pattern of Economic Activity," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/13, OECD Publishing.
- Claudio Parés, 2009. "Is it reasonable to allocate power to appointed regional authorities?," Working Papers 04-2009, Departamento de Economía, Universidad de Concepción.
- Daniel J. Graham & Kurt van Dender, 2009. "Estimating the Agglomeration Benefits of Transport Investments: Some Tests for Stability," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/32, OECD Publishing.
- Neil Foster-McGregor & Johannes Pöschl, 2009. "The Importance of Labour Mobility for Spillovers across Industries," wiiw Working Papers 58, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Kuchinke, Björn A. & Zerth, Jürgen & Wiese, Nadine, 2009. "Spatial competition between health care providers: effects of standardization," Ilmenau Economics Discussion Papers 66, Ilmenau University of Technology, Institute of Economics.
- Yves Crozet, 2009. "The Prospects for Inter-Urban Travel Demand," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/14, OECD Publishing.
- Luis Armando Galvis Aponte & Adolfo Meisel R., 2010. "Persistencia de las desigualdades regionales en Colombia: Un análisis espacial," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO SOBRE ECONOMÍA REGIONAL Y URBANA 006631, BANCO DE LA REPÚBLICA - ECONOMÍA REGIONAL.