School finance and school choice in the Netherlands
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Gaignï¿½, Carl & Koster, Hans R.A. & Moizeau, Fabien & Thisse, Jacques-Franï¿½ois, 2017.
"Amenities and the Social Structure of Cities,"
CEPR Discussion Papers
11958, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Carl Gaigne & Hans R.A. Koster & Fabien Moizeau & Jacques-Francois Thisse, 2017. "Amenities and the Social Structure of Cities," HSE Working papers WP BRP 162/EC/2017, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Carl Gaigné & Hans R.A. Koster & Fabien Moizeau & Jacques-François Thisse, 2017. "Amenities and the Social Structure of Cities," Economics Working Paper Archive (University of Rennes 1 & University of Caen) 2017-07, Center for Research in Economics and Management (CREM), University of Rennes 1, University of Caen and CNRS.
- BenDavid-Hadar, Iris & Ziderman, Adrian, 2010. "A New Model for Equitable and Efficient Resource Allocation to Schools: The Israeli Case," IZA Discussion Papers 4822, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Oliver Himmler, 2009. "The Effects of School Competition on Academic Achievement and Grading Standards," CESifo Working Paper Series 2676, CESifo Group Munich.
- Alejandra Mizala & Pilar Romaguera, 1998. "Desempeño escolar y elección de colegios: La experiencia chilena," Documentos de Trabajo 36, Centro de Economía Aplicada, Universidad de Chile.
- World Bank, 2010. "A Review of the Bulgaria School Autonomy Reforms," World Bank Other Operational Studies 13040, The World Bank.
- BenDavid-Hadar, Iris, 2016. "School finance policy and social justice," International Journal of Educational Development, Elsevier, vol. 46(C), pages 166-174.
- Gauri, Varun & Vawda, Ayesha, 2003. "Vouchers for basic education in developing countries : a principal-agent perspective," Policy Research Working Paper Series 3005, The World Bank.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecoedu:v:16:y:1997:i:3:p:329-335. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/econedurev .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.