Returns to vocational education. Evidence from Poland
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Will Bartlett, 2009. "The Effectiveness Of Vocational Education In Promoting Equity And Occupational Mobility Amongst Young People," Economic Annals, Faculty of Economics, University of Belgrade, vol. 54(180), pages 7-39, January –.
- Moshe Buchinsky, 2001. "Quantile regression with sample selection: Estimating women's return to education in the U.S," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 26(1), pages 87-113.
- John Bishop & Ferran Mane, 2005. "Raising academic standards and vocational concentrators: Are they better off or worse off?," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 13(2), pages 171-187.
- Brunello, Giorgio & Comi, Simona & Sonedda, Daniela, 2010. "Training Subsidies and the Wage Returns to Continuing Vocational Training: Evidence from Italian Regions," IZA Discussion Papers 4861, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
More about this item
Keywordseducational economics; wages; wage differentials; returns to education; vocational education; general education; tertiary education; Poland;
- I21 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Analysis of Education
- I26 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Returns to Education
- J24 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Human Capital; Skills; Occupational Choice; Labor Productivity
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2016-07-02 (All new papers)
- NEP-EDU-2016-07-02 (Education)
- NEP-EUR-2016-07-02 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2016-07-02 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:war:wpaper:2016-16. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Marcin Bąba). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fesuwpl.html .