Our Fans in the North: The Demand for British Rugby League
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- J. C. H. Jones & J. A. Schofield & D. E. A. Giles, 2000. "Our fans in the north: the demand for British Rugby League," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 1877-1887.
References listed on IDEAS
- Dickey, David A & Fuller, Wayne A, 1981. "Likelihood Ratio Statistics for Autoregressive Time Series with a Unit Root," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 49(4), pages 1057-1072, June.
- Hausman, Jerry, 2015.
"Specification tests in econometrics,"
Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 38(2), pages 112-134.
- Angelo Cocco & J. C. H. Jones, 1997. "On going south: the economics of survival and relocation of small market NHL franchises in Canada," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 29(11), pages 1537-1552.
- Karlsson, Sune & Lothgren, Mickael, 2000.
"On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests,"
Elsevier, vol. 66(3), pages 249-255, March.
- Karlsson, Sune & Löthgren, Mickael, 1999. "On the power and interpretation of panel unit root tests," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 299, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Baimbridge, Mark & Cameron, Samuel & Dawson, Peter, 1996. "Satellite Television and the Demand for Football: A Whole New Ball Game?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 317-333, August.
- Mark Baimbridge & Samuel Cameron & Peter Dawson, 1995. "Satellite broadcasting and match attendance: the case of rugby league," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 2(10), pages 343-346.
- Wirjanto, T. S., 1996. "The limiting distributions of unit-root tests for data with cross-sectional and time-series dimensions," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 73-77, September.
- Jones, J C H & Ferguson, D G, 1988. "Location and Survival in the National Hockey League," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 443-457, June.
- Peter J. Sloane, 2000. "The Regulation of Professional Team Sports," IASE Conference Papers 0003, International Association of Sports Economists.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Young Hoon Lee & Rodney Fort, 2011. "Competitive Balance:Time Series Lessons from the English Premier League," Working Papers 1102, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University, revised Jun 2011.
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004.
"The Value Of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue In Australian Ashes Tests,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(4), pages 369-385, December.
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "The Value of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue in Australian Ashes Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 480, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Young Lee & Rodney Fort, 2008. "Attendance and the Uncertainty-of-Outcome Hypothesis in Baseball," Review of Industrial Organization, Springer;The Industrial Organization Society, vol. 33(4), pages 281-295, December.
- Markus Breuer, 2009. "The demand for football tickets depending on the number of clubs in a city – Empirical evidence from Germany –," Working Papers 2009.5, International Network for Economic Research - INFER.
- Nicholas King & P. Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2012.
"Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches,"
The Economic Record,
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 88(281), pages 262-277, June.
- Nicholas King & P Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2010. "Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches," NCER Working Paper Series 61, National Centre for Econometric Research.
- Nicholas King & P. Dorian Owen & Rick Audas, 2010. "Playoff Uncertainty, Match Uncertainty and Attendance at Australian National Rugby League Matches," Working Papers 1007, University of Otago, Department of Economics, revised Aug 2010.
More about this item
KeywordsSport; rugby league; panel data;
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:vic:vicewp:9902. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Graham Voss). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/devicca.html .