Location and Survival in the National Hockey League
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Roger G. Noll, 2013. "Endogeneity in attendance demand models," Chapters,in: The Econometrics of Sport, chapter 7, pages 117-134 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2009.
"Do Soccer Associations Really Spend On A Good Thing? Empirical Evidence On Heterogeneity In The Consumer Response To Match Uncertainty Of Outcome,"
Contemporary Economic Policy,
Western Economic Association International, vol. 27(2), pages 216-235, 04.
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2006. "Do Soccer Associations Really Spend on a Good Thing? Empirical Evidence on Heterogeneity in the Consumer Response to Match Uncertainty of Outcome," Working Papers 0009, University of Zurich, Center for Research in Sports Administration (CRSA), revised 2008.
- Men-Andri Benz & Leif Brandes & Egon Franck, 2006. "Do Soccer Associations Really Spend on a Good Thing? Empirical Evidence on Heterogeneity in the Consumer Response to Match Uncertainty of Outcome," Working Papers 0048, University of Zurich, Institute for Strategy and Business Economics (ISU), revised 2008.
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "The Value Of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue In Australian Ashes Tests," Economic Papers, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(4), pages 369-385, December.
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "The Value of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue in Australian Ashes Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 480, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Pelnar, Gregory, 2007. "Antitrust Analysis of Sports Leagues," MPRA Paper 5382, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- J. C. H. Jones & J. A. Schofield & D. E. A. Giles, 2000. "Our fans in the north: the demand for British Rugby League," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 1877-1887.
- J. Colin H. Jones & John A. Schofield & David E.A. Giles, 1999. "Our Fans in the North: The Demand for British Rugby League," Econometrics Working Papers 9902, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- John C. Leadley & Zenon X. Zygmont, 2006. "When Is the Honeymoon Over? National Hockey League Attendance, 19702003," Canadian Public Policy, University of Toronto Press, vol. 32(2), pages 213-232, June.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:36:y:1988:i:4:p:443-57. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.