The Value Of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue In Australian Ashes Tests
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "The Value of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue in Australian Ashes Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 480, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
References listed on IDEAS
- Baimbridge, Mark & Cameron, Samuel & Dawson, Peter, 1996. "Satellite Television and the Demand for Football: A Whole New Ball Game?," Scottish Journal of Political Economy, Scottish Economic Society, vol. 43(3), pages 317-333, August.
- Claudio Lucifora & Rob Simmons, 2003. "Superstar Effects in Sport," Journal of Sports Economics, , vol. 4(1), pages 35-55, February.
- Mita Bhattacharya & Russell Smyth, 2003. "The Game is Not the Same: The Demand for Test Match Cricket in Australia," Australian Economic Papers, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(1), pages 77-90, March.
- Idson, Todd L & Kahane, Leo H, 2000. "Team Effects on Compensation: An Application to Salary Determination in the National Hockey League," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 38(2), pages 345-357, April.
- Jones, J C H & Ferguson, D G, 1988. "Location and Survival in the National Hockey League," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 36(4), pages 443-457, June.
- J. C. H. Jones & J. A. Schofield & D. E. A. Giles, 2000.
"Our fans in the north: the demand for British Rugby League,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 32(14), pages 1877-1887.
- J. Colin H. Jones & John A. Schofield & David E.A. Giles, 1999. "Our Fans in the North: The Demand for British Rugby League," Econometrics Working Papers 9902, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Leonard, Gregory K, 1997. "Superstars in the National Basketball Association: Economic Value and Policy," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 586-624, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mishra, Vinod & Smyth, Russell, 2010.
"An examination of the impact of India's performance in one-day cricket internationals on the Indian stock market,"
Pacific-Basin Finance Journal,
Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 319-334, June.
- Vinod Mishra & Russell Smyth, 2008. "An Examination Of The Impact Of India'S Performance In One-Day Cricket Internationals On The Indian Stock Market," Monash Economics Working Papers 09/08, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Abhinav Sacheti & David Paton & Ian Gregory-Smith, 2016. "An Economic Analysis of Attendance Demand for One Day International Cricket," The Economic Record, The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 92(296), pages 121-136, March.
- Das, Satya Prasanna, 2008.
"Game of Organizing International Cricket: Co-Existence of Country-Line and Club-Line Games,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 2, pages 1-29.
- Das, Satya Prasanna, 2008. "Game of Organizing International Cricket: Co-Existence of Country-Line and Club-Line Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- John K. Wilson & Richard Pomfret, 2014. "Public Policy and Professional Sports," Books, Edward Elgar Publishing, number 15381, April.
More about this item
- D12 - Microeconomics - - Household Behavior - - - Consumer Economics: Empirical Analysis
- D42 - Microeconomics - - Market Structure, Pricing, and Design - - - Monopoly
- J3 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs
- J44 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Particular Labor Markets - - - Professional Labor Markets and Occupations
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:econpa:v:23:y:2004:i:4:p:369-385. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.