Game of Organizing International Cricket: Co-Existence of Country-Line and Club-Line Games
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Das, Satya Prasanna, 2008. "Game of Organizing International Cricket: Co-Existence of Country-Line and Club-Line Games," Economics Discussion Papers 2008-26, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
References listed on IDEAS
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004.
"The Value Of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue In Australian Ashes Tests,"
The Economic Society of Australia, vol. 23(4), pages 369-385, December.
- Julian Blackham & Bruce Chapman, 2004. "The Value of Don Bradman: Additional Revenue in Australian Ashes Tests," CEPR Discussion Papers 480, Centre for Economic Policy Research, Research School of Economics, Australian National University.
- Zak, Thomas A & Huang, Cliff J & Siegfried, John J, 1979. "Production Efficiency: The Case of Professional Basketball," The Journal of Business, University of Chicago Press, vol. 52(3), pages 379-392, July.
- Hausman, Jerry A & Leonard, Gregory K, 1997. "Superstars in the National Basketball Association: Economic Value and Policy," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(4), pages 586-624, October.
More about this item
KeywordsSports; cricket; cricket boards;
- L23 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Organization of Production
- L83 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Services - - - Sports; Gambling; Restaurants; Recreation; Tourism
- L13 - Industrial Organization - - Market Structure, Firm Strategy, and Market Performance - - - Oligopoly and Other Imperfect Markets
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:ifweej:7399. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iwkiede.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.