Pension Reforms and Women Retirement Plans
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
References listed on IDEAS
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 1986. "A Structural Retirement Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 54(3), pages 555-584, May.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2006.
"Changes in Women's Hours of Market Work: The Role of Returns to Experience,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 9(4), pages 557-587, October.
- Claudia Olivetti, 2005. "Changes in Women's Hours of Market Work: The Role of Returns to Experience," Boston University - Department of Economics - Macroeconomics Working Papers Series WP2005-008, Boston University - Department of Economics, revised Jun 2006.
- Dean R. Hyslop, 1999. "State Dependence, Serial Correlation and Heterogeneity in Intertemporal Labor Force Participation of Married Women," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 67(6), pages 1255-1294, November.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1995. "Pension Incentives and Job Mobility," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pijm, November.
- Assar Lindbeck & Mats Persson, 2003.
"The Gains from Pension Reform,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 41(1), pages 74-112, March.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Working Paper Series 580, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Lindbeck, Assar & Persson, Mats, 2002. "The Gains from Pension Reform," Seminar Papers 712, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Orazio P. Attanasio & Agar Brugiavini, 2003. "Social Security and Households' Saving," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 118(3), pages 1075-1119.
- Gustman, Alan L & Steinmeier, Thomas L, 2000. "Retirement in Dual-Career Families: A Structural Model," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 18(3), pages 503-545, July.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barrett, Alan & Mosca, Irene, 2012. "Announcing an Increase in the State Pension Age and the Recession: Which Mattered More for Expected Retirement Ages?," IZA Discussion Papers 6325, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marcella Corsi; Carlo D’Ippoliti, 2016. "Le pensioni tra efficienza economica e giustizia sociale: un connubio possibile (The pensions system between economic efficiency and social justice: A possible mix)," Moneta e Credito, Economia civile, vol. 69(274), pages 227-250.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013.
"French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration,"
Springer, vol. 161(3), pages 277-305, September.
- Patrick Aubert & Cindy Duc & Bruno Ducoudré, 2013. "French Retirement Reforms and Intragenerational Equity in Retirement Duration," Post-Print halshs-01435711, HAL.
- Leombruni Roberto & Mosca Michele, 2013. "The lifetime gender gap in Italy. Does the pension system countervail labour market outcomes?," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201302, University of Turin.
- Marcella Corsi & Carlo D’Ippoliti, 2009. "Poor Old Grandmas? A Note on the Gender Dimension of Pension Reforms," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 52(1), pages 35-56.
More about this item
KeywordsPensions; Social Security Wealth and Accrual; Gaps in careers;
- J14 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of the Elderly; Economics of the Handicapped; Non-Labor Market Discrimination
- J16 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics - - - Economics of Gender; Non-labor Discrimination
- J26 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demand and Supply of Labor - - - Retirement; Retirement Policies
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ven:wpaper:2008_35. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Geraldine Ludbrook). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/dsvenit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.