Pension Incentives and Job Mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti, 2001.
"Preretirement Cashouts and Foregone Retirement Saving: Implications for 401(k) Asset Accumulation,"
NBER Chapters,in: Themes in the Economics of Aging, pages 23-58
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- James M. Poterba & Steven F. Venti & David A. Wise, 1999. "Pre-Retirement Cashouts and Foregone Retirement Saving: Implications for 401(k) Asset Accumulation," NBER Working Papers 7314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Garen, John & Berger, Mark & Scott, Frank, 1996. "Pensions, non-discrimination policies, and the employment of older workers," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 36(4), pages 417-429.
- Boeri, Tito & Brugiavini, Agar, 2008. "Pension Reforms and Women Retirement Plans," IZA Discussion Papers 3821, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Clark, Robert L. & Hanson, Emma & Mitchell, Olivia S., 2016.
"Lessons for public pensions from Utah's move to pension choice,"
Journal of Pension Economics and Finance,
Cambridge University Press, vol. 15(03), pages 285-310, July.
- Robert L. Clark & Emma Hanson & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Lessons for Public Pensions from Utah's Move to Pension Choice," NBER Chapters,in: The Impact of Reforms of State Retirement Plans, pages 285-310 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Robert L. Clark & Emma Hanson & Olivia S. Mitchell, 2015. "Lessons for Public Pensions from Utah’s Move to Pension Choice," NBER Working Papers 21385, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Vincenzo Andrietti & Vincent Hildebrand, 2001.
"Pension Portability and Labour Mobility in the United States. New Evidence from SIPP Data,"
Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers
42, McMaster University.
- Andrietti, Vincenzo & Hildebrand, Vincent, 2001. "Pension Portability and Labour Mobility in the United States. New Evidence from SIPP Data," IRISS Working Paper Series 2001-03, IRISS at CEPS/INSTEAD.
- palacios, Robert & Whitehouse, Edward, 2006. "Civil-service pension schemes around the world," Social Protection and Labor Policy and Technical Notes 90340, The World Bank.
- Robert L. Clark & Joseph F. Quinn, 1999. "Effects of Pensions on Labor Markets and Retirement," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 431, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Bernheim, B. Douglas, 2002. "Taxation and saving," Handbook of Public Economics,in: A. J. Auerbach & M. Feldstein (ed.), Handbook of Public Economics, edition 1, volume 3, chapter 18, pages 1173-1249 Elsevier.
- Kenneth Trager & James Francis & Kevin SigRist, "undated". "Florida's Public Pension Reform Debate: A Discussion of the Issues and Estimates of the Option Costs," Pension Research Council Working Papers 99-23, Wharton School Pension Research Council, University of Pennsylvania.
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998. "Tax Reform and Target Saving," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 51(3), pages 621-635, September.
- David McCarthy, 2003. "A Lifecycle Analysis of Defined Benefit Pension Plans," Working Papers wp053, University of Michigan, Michigan Retirement Research Center.
More about this item
Keywordsbackloading; pensions; job mobility; labor mobility;
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
- J32 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Nonwage Labor Costs and Benefits; Retirement Plans; Private Pensions
- J33 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Compensation Packages; Payment Methods
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:pijm. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.