Florida's Public Pension Reform Debate: A Discussion of the Issues and Estimates of the Option Costs
No abstract is available for this item.
|Date of creation:|
|Contact details of provider:|| Postal: The Wharton School, 3641 Locust Walk, 304 CPC, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6218|
Web page: http://www.pensionresearchcouncil.org/
More information through EDIRC
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Ann A. McDermed, 1989. "The Pension Cost of Changing Jobs," NBER Working Papers 2935, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1995. "Pension Incentives and Job Mobility," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number pijm, November.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Myron S. Scholes, 1983.
"Who Owns the Assets in a Defined-Benefit Pension Plan?,"
in: Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System, pages 17-36
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jeremy I. Bulow & Myron S. Scholes, 1982. "Who Owns the Assets in a Defined Benefit Pension Plan," NBER Working Papers 0924, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven, 1983. "Financial Aspects of the United States Pension System," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi83-1, Enero.
- John A. Turner, 1993. "Pension Policy for a Mobile Labor Force," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number ppmlf, November.
- Alan L. Gustman & Thomas L. Steinmeier, 1987. "Pensions, Efficiency Wages, and Job Mobility," NBER Working Papers 2426, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven G. Allen & Robert L. Clark & Ann A. McDermed, 1993. "Pensions, Bonding, and Lifetime Jobs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 28(3), pages 463-481.
- Zvi Bodie & John B. Shoven & David A. Wise, 1988. "Pensions in the U.S. Economy," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number bodi88-1, Enero.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:wop:pennpr:99-23. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Hilary Farrell)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.