The impact of the quality of the work environment on employees’ intention to quit
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Heather Dickey & Verity Watson & Alexandros Zangelidis, 2011.
"Job satisfaction and quit intentions of offshore workers in the UK North Sea oil and gas industry,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 58(5), pages 607-633, November.
- Dickey, Heather & Watson, Verity & Zangelidis, Alexandros, 2009. "Job Satisfaction and Quit Intentions of Offshore Workers in the UK North Sea Oil and Gas Industry," MPRA Paper 18666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bill Harley & Belinda C. Allen & Leisa D. Sargent, 2007. "High Performance Work Systems and Employee Experience of Work in the Service Sector: The Case of Aged Care," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 45(3), pages 607-633, September.
- Lea Sell & Bryan Cleal, 2011. "Job Satisfaction, Work Environment, and Rewards: Motivational Theory Revisited," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 25(1), pages 1-23, March.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2007. "Where to go? Workers' reasons to quit and intra- vs. interindustry job mobility," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(16), pages 2057-2067.
- Böckerman, Petri & Ilmakunnas, Pekka, 2007. "Job disamenities, job satisfaction, quit intentions, and actual separations: putting the pieces together," MPRA Paper 3245, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- John Godard, 2004. "A Critical Assessment of the High-Performance Paradigm," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 42(2), pages 349-378, June.
- Anthony Scott & Hugh Gravelle & Steven Simoens & Chris Bojke & Bonnie Sibbald, 2006. "Job Satisfaction and Quitting Intentions: A Structural Model of British General Practitioners," British Journal of Industrial Relations, London School of Economics, vol. 44(3), pages 519-540, September.
More about this item
Keywordsquitting intentions; labour turnover; work environment; job satisfaction; work stress;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:uwe:wpaper:20121221. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Felix Ritchie). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/seuweuk.html .