Where to go? Workers' reasons to quit and intra- vs. interindustry job mobility
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- David Campbell, 2001. "Estimating the Wage Effects of Job Mobility in Britain," Studies in Economics 0117, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Ernesto Villanueva, 2004. "Compensating wage differentials and voluntary job changes: Evidence from West Germany," Economics Working Papers 738, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Helen Connolly & Peter T. Gottschalk, 2001. "Returns to Tenure and Experience Revisited -- Do Less Educated Workers Gain Less from Work Experience?," JCPR Working Papers 224, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Kristensen, Nicolai & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2004. "Does Low Job Satisfaction Lead to Job Mobility?," IZA Discussion Papers 1026, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Peter J. Kuhn (ed.), 2002. "Losing Work, Moving On: International Perspectives on Worker Displacement," Books from Upjohn Press, W.E. Upjohn Institute for Employment Research, number lwmo, November.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergaard-Nielsen, Niels, 2011.
"Adverse workplace conditions, high-involvement work practices and labor turnover: Evidence from Danish linked employer–employee data,"
Elsevier, vol. 18(6), pages 872-880.
- Cottini, Elena & Kato, Takao & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2009. "Adverse Workplace Conditions, High-Involvement Work Practices and Labor Turnover: Evidence from Danish Linked Employer-Employee Data," IZA Discussion Papers 4587, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jana Vyrastekova & Sander Onderstal & Pierre Koning, 2012.
"Self-selection and the power of incentive schemes: an experimental study,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 44(32), pages 4211-4219, November.
- Jana Vyrastekova & Sander Onderstal & Pierre Koning, 2010. "Self-Selection and the Power of Incentive Schemes: An Experimental Study," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 10-074/1, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jana Vyrastekova & Sander Onderstal & Pierre Koning, 2011. "Self-selection and the Power of Incentive Schemes: An Experimental Study," Post-Print hal-00716630, HAL.
- Ray Markey & Katherine Ravenswood & Don Webber, 2012. "The impact of the quality of the work environment on employees’ intention to quit," Working Papers 20121221, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:taf:applec:v:39:y:2007:i:16:p:2057-2067. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Chris Longhurst). General contact details of provider: http://www.tandfonline.com/RAEC20 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.