Losing Work, Moving On: International Perspectives on Worker Displacement
- Peter J. Kuhn(University of California, Santa Barbara)
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Maria Cancian & Robert Haveman & Thomas Kaplan & Daniel Meyer, 1999. "Work, Earnings, and Well-Being after Welfare: What Do We Know?," JCPR Working Papers 73, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- M. Robin Dion & LaDonna Pavetti, "undated". "Access to and Participation in Medicaid and the Food Stamp Program: A Review of the Recent Literature," Mathematica Policy Research Reports bfdebd22c4ea47a9a95b33409, Mathematica Policy Research.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William J. Carrington, 2015. "Do We Know Why Earnings Fall with Job Displacement? Working Paper: 2015-01," Working Papers 49908, Congressional Budget Office.
- Leombruni, Roberto & Razzolini, Tiziano & Serti, Francesco, 2013. "The pecuniary and non-pecuniary costs of job displacement—The risky job of being back to work," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 205-216.
- Heather Antecol & Peter Kuhn & Stephen J. Trejo, 2006.
"Assimilation via Prices or Quantities?: Sources of Immigrant Earnings Growth in Australia, Canada, and the United States,"
Journal of Human Resources,
University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 41(4).
- Heather Antecol & Peter Kuhn & Stephen Trejo, 2006. "Assimilation via Prices or Quantities? Sources of Immigrant Earnings Growth in Australia, Canada and the United States," CReAM Discussion Paper Series 0603, Centre for Research and Analysis of Migration (CReAM), Department of Economics, University College London.
- José Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano, 2014. "Duration and Recurrence of Unemployment Benefits," Journal of Labor Research, Springer, vol. 35(3), pages 271-295, September.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011.
"The role of worker flows in the dynamics and distribution of UK unemployment,"
Oxford Review of Economic Policy,
Oxford University Press, vol. 27(2), pages 338-363.
- Elsby, Michael W.L. & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The role of worker flows in the dynamics and distribution of UK unemployment," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 962, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Michael W. L. Elsby & Jennifer C. Smith & Jonathan Wadsworth, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," CEP Discussion Papers dp1058, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Elsby, Michael & Smith, Jennifer C. & Wadsworth, Jonathan, 2011. "The Role of Worker Flows in the Dynamics and Distribution of UK Unemployment," IZA Discussion Papers 5784, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Léa Toulemon & Lexane Weber-Baghdiguian, 2016.
"Long-term Impact of Job Displacement on Job Quality and Satisfaction: Evidence from Germany,"
- Léa Toulemon & Lexane Weber-Baghdiguian, 2017. "Long-term Impact of Job Displacement on Job Quality and Satisfaction: Evidence from Germany," Sciences Po publications 68, Sciences Po.
- Amynah Vanessa Gangji & Robert Plasman, 2007. "The Matthew effect of unemployment: how does it affect wages in Belgium," DULBEA Working Papers 07-19.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Lepage-Saucier, Nicolas, 2016. "The consumption response to temporary layoffs and hours losses," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 177-193.
- J. Meekes & W.H.J. Hassink, 2016. "The role of the housing market in workersâ€™ resilience to job displacement after firm bankruptcy," Working Papers 16-10, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Nyström, Kristina & Viklund Ros, Ingrid, 2014. "Exploring regional differences in the regional capacity to absorb displacements," Ratio Working Papers 235, The Ratio Institute.
- Jakob von Weizsäcker & Etienne Wasmer, 2007. "A better Globalisation Fund," Policy Briefs 36, Bruegel.
- Marcus Eliason & Donald Storrie, 2009. "Does Job Loss Shorten Life?," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 44(2).
- Meekes, Jordy & Hassink, Wolter, 2017. "The Role of the Housing Market in Workers' Resilience to Job Displacement after Firm Bankruptcy," IZA Discussion Papers 10894, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carrington, William J. & Fallick, Bruce C., 2014. "Why Do Earnings Fall with Job Displacement?," Working Paper 1405, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Léa Toulemon, 2016. "Job quality, Health Insurance and the Price of Medical Products: Essays in Applied Economics," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/3018m4nhj18, Sciences Po.
- Appelqvist Jukka, 2007. "Wage and Earnings Losses of Displaced Workers in Finland," Discussion Papers 422, VATT Institute for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:touman:v:39:y:2013:i:c:p:37-49 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:psl:pslqrr:2017:21 is not listed on IDEAS
- José M. Arranz & Carlos García-Serrano & María A. Davia, 2010. "Worker Turnover And Wages In Europe: The Influence Of Unemployment And Inactivity," Manchester School, University of Manchester, vol. 78(6), pages 678-701, December.
More about this item
Keywordsworker displacement; displaced workers; dislocated workers; worker dislocation;
- J63 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Mobility, Unemployment, Vacancies, and Immigrant Workers - - - Turnover; Vacancies; Layoffs
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:upj:ubooks:lwmo. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/upjohus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .