Estimating the Wage Effects of Job Mobility in Britain
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Ann P. Bartel & George J. Borjas, 1981.
"Wage Growth and Job Turnover: An Empirical Analysis,"
NBER Chapters,in: Studies in Labor Markets, pages 65-90
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ann P. Bartel & George J. Borjas, 1978. "Wage Growth and Job Turnover: An Empirical Analysis," NBER Working Papers 0285, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael G. Abbott & Charles M. Beach, 1994. "Wage Changes and Job Changes of Canadian Women: Evidence from the 1986-87 Labour Market Activity Survey," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 29(2), pages 429-460.
- Michael P. Kidd, 1991. "An Econometric Analysis of Interfirm Labour Mobility," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 24(3), pages 517-535, August.
- Jovanovic, Boyan, 1979. "Job Matching and the Theory of Turnover," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 87(5), pages 972-990, October.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", vol. 31(3), pages 129-137.
- Jacob Mincer, 1986. "Wage Changes in Job Changes," NBER Working Papers 1907, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Keith, Kristen & McWilliams, Abagail, 1997. "Job Mobility and Gender-Based Wage Growth Differentials," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 35(2), pages 320-333, April.
- Mortensen, Dale T, 1988. "Wages, Separations, and Job Tenure: On-the-Job Specific Training or Matching?," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 6(4), pages 445-471, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Adele Bergin, 2015. "Employer Changes and Wage Changes: Estimation with Measurement Error in a Binary Variable," LABOUR, CEIS, vol. 29(2), pages 194-223, June.
- Josse Delfgaauw, 2007. "Where to go? Workers' reasons to quit and intra- vs. interindustry job mobility," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 39(16), pages 2057-2067.
- Caparrós Ruiz, Antonio & Navarro Gomez, Mª Lucia & Rueda Narváez, Mario F., 2010. "Rentabilidad salarial de la formación laboral: un análisis con datos de panel /Wage Returns to Training Investments: A Panel Data Analysis," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 28, pages 483(20á.)-4, Agosto.
More about this item
Keywordsjob mobility; wage growth;
- C23 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Single Equation Models; Single Variables - - - Models with Panel Data; Spatio-temporal Models
- J31 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Wage Level and Structure; Wage Differentials
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ukc:ukcedp:0117. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Tracey Girling). General contact details of provider: http://www.kent.ac.uk/economics/ .